FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
View/Edit Cart Payer

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€16.21

€25.44

Économie de: €9.24 (36 % de remise)

Écrire un commentaire

Commentaires | English
Trier par

Now Foods, Psyllium Husk Caps, 500 Capsules

Publié par alvinlky le Jan 25, 2013

After taking for about a week. It helps and relieve my constipation. One thing to note when taking Psyllium husk caps, need to drink plenty of water. The product and comes from a Company, I have trusted for years.

Now Foods Psyllium Husk review

Publié par Reviewer2889243 le Aug 19, 2009

For years I have faithfully used Metamucil as a dietary fiber supplement, but didn't like the idea of flavors or sweeteners in the product. I have found the Now Foods Psyllium Husk Caps to be just as effective, not to have the flavor or sweetener additives, and to cost considerably less.

recommended by dog's vet

Publié par Reviewer2672403 le Sep 29, 2009

my vet said to give this to my dogs to prevent impacted anal glands.

It really works!

Publié par Reviewer3268719 le Apr 11, 2010

After taking this for just two weeks, I have no more hard stool and no more pain with going to the bathroom. I am going almost everyday now and feel great!

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Good

Publié par Reviewer1161805 le Dec 12, 2011

Helps keep me full and good for regularity

Awesome Product!

Publié par Reviewer2711591 le Dec 22, 2009

Okay first off a little history about myself. I have IBS, & also had my Gallbladder removed in Feb. 2009. I am still in the experimental stage of this product but have already seen great results. I have always had the problem of eating & having to run to the bathroom, sometimes I didn't think I would make it.....it is embarrassing, as I hate using public restrooms for such a private matter; I avoid eating in restaurants when possible. A friend of mine told me about this product & how it has helped her & two people she knew that it had helped. I was skeptical because I figured I would live with this curse forever.....I didn't think I would be saying this, but these capsules have helped me so much, & in just 2 1/2. I only take 2 a day instead of the recommended dosage; I think you need to work out what works best for your body. I highly recommend this product & it does work. I no longer have the urge after eating that I have to run to the restroom, or stay close to one because I don't know when I am going to have an IBS attack. Now I can eat & don't feel like my stomach is going to explode. It doesn't cure you, but I have seen a vast improvement & will continue to order these from here on out.....I will be recommending these to everyone I know who has stomach problems.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Much better than drinking the powder

Publié par Reviewer2299890 le Jun 20, 2010

I love this stuff. I take vitamins with iron in them and iron will "bind you up". This fixes that & helps everything stay regular. Love iHerb!

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

I recommend if you have fissures

Publié par paisleyjade le Jun 01, 2008

I take one pill/day since I have fissures. This greatly helps regularity and keeping the stool soft so there`s no pain.

Great fiber source

Publié par Reviewer1324878 le Sep 23, 2008

This is a great fiber source especially for a diabetic wanting to reduce the calorie intake and still get enough fiber. Great regularity too.

Psyllium Husk Caps

Publié par Reviewer2625367 le Oct 16, 2007

I like the fact that there is no sugar, starch,etc., but disappointed that 3 capsules only has 1.1g of fiber. I can get 5g of fiber in one tsp of psyllium husks. The capsules were for convenience when traveling, but I won't bother taking them now. AC from New York

articles 1-10 sur 136