FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Remise :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€7.30

€11.47

Économie de: €4.17 (36 % de remise)

Écrire un commentaire

Désolé, ce produit n’est plus en stock.

Commentaires | English
Trier par

Caution! Serious problem with this product!

Publié par Reviewer2244396 le Nov 03, 2012

I have purchased NOW INULIN for many years and recommended it almost as long in classes I teach on natural treatment for osteoporosis. Taking mineral supplements simultaneously with INULIN doubles the absorption of minerals. Two years ago, I purchased 10 bottles of NOW INULIN from iherb as usual, but the product I received was all damaged. The smooth sweet taste and white, easily dissolved texture were gone and replaced by a strong scorched taste, light brown color, low solubility and disaggreeable gut symptoms on ingestion. I notified iherb, and I contacted NOW, eventually reporting to their "quality control" department. So far, so good. I am a chemist by profession, and deal with chemical manufacturers constantly. Things go wrong. In this case, it's very simple. Inulin is a very simple product. Grind up the root, dry the mash to produce a powder. If it's scorching, the drying temperature is too high. Control the drying temperature. Inulin is also a very, very cheap product. It is a common ingrediant in animal feeds because adding it improves the absorption of mineral supplements so that expensive additives are maximized by adding a very inexpensive product. Only a tiny amount of inulin produced in this country ends up in pretty little bottles for human consumption. And cows don't complain that the root is burnt. But my product was not replaced or refunded, several purchases of multiple lots over the last two years have all been scorched, also not replaced or refunded. Inulin purchased from other brands have been normal. I made my last purchase a month ago, still damaged. This is a manufacturer without effective quality control procedures and indifferent corporate behavior. I've had to recommend other sources for two years, but after two years I have to now change my approach to this problem. Knowingly selling a burnt product is a bigger problem than failed quality control. It may certainly be ineffective as intended by the user. Far worse, burnt product is on some level toxic. "Browning" is unmistakeable evidence of maillard products, which are inflammatory chemicals that are permanently deposited in vulnerable tissues like retina, joints, artery, etc. Small amounts are produced in the body naturally, but far greater amounts are produced by hazardous cooking methods. Accumulation of these products signficantly speeds up aging. I vigorously avoid cooking methods that produce these chemicals, and do not want to consume them from irresponsible manufacturers. I can no longer purchase NOW INULIN, but I must also question any product from a manufacturer demonstrating indifference on this level for this long.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Most effective product for candida

Publié par Reviewer1477905 le Jun 10, 2008

This is the only candida fighting product that has ever worked for me. I take 1 teaspoon 3 times a day in the middle of my meal and with 10-12 ounces of water. If you take it outside a meal or without adequate water you may experience some intestinal discomfort as I did. Give it a month to see the effect.

Dal and Gin

Publié par Reviewer2383717 le Feb 05, 2008

We beleive in NOW products. We add one ounce of Stevia extract powder to an eight ounce bottle of NOW inulin and use 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon to sweeten drinks, oatmeal, strawberries and such things. It's a great natural way to add a little sparkle to your food and drinks with healthful side affects. We highly recommend it.

now foods inulin

Publié par Reviewer1711701 le Feb 05, 2008

This is a state of the art product for the treatment of candida overgrwth at a reasonable price.

Now Foods Inulin Powder

Publié par Reviewer1243006 le Sep 04, 2008

Excellent product for Candida detox. I highly recommend in conjunction with garlic and probiotics.

Great stuff for candida!

Publié par Reviewer2887276 le May 06, 2009

I've written a whole candida protocol around this and have used it in my wellness practice for years. It's helped countless people cure their candida problems.

NICE!!

Publié par Reviewer3032572 le Nov 03, 2010

This helps with regularity! My husband doesn't like to take a bunch of supplements from sheer laziness. So....I being the good wife spike his coffee!! :-) It dissolves completely and has no taste. He wonders why he now has more movements. I simply play dumb as his colon and gut are thanking me! I also add it to my coffee, tea or smoothies, but I also supplement with Reuteri probiotics.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Brilliant way to get more fiber in your diet

Publié par Reviewer1678566 le Sep 11, 2008

I SWEAR you can NOT taste a thing. It is clear and tasteless. It seems impossible but it is true.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

The Diabetic answer to no carbs

Publié par Reviewer2575261 le Jan 11, 2008

This is Great for the diabetic you can sprinkle two teaspoons over 8 oz of cooked pasta and stir .This is a ultra fine powder and disolves easily I use it in any carbs that I cook for Hubby Stevan The powder is oderless and Tasteless. His doctor said this morning that the inulin powder was helping more than his meds

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Feel better, Feel Full, Lose weight & Cure Candida!

Publié par Reviewer2600891 le Oct 28, 2009

This really makes a difference if you are taking probiotics. Inulin is a prebiotic that feeds the "good bacteria" It will make acidophilus more effective. Your intestinal health will improve without any gas. It will keep you regular. Also, I had recurring yeast infections and took probiotics for a year without any results. Started the Inulin and noticed a difference within days. And, inulin absorbs toxins, so it gives you energy. It mixes in food nicely and is good tasting (slightly sweet) Because it adds fiber to your diet, a nice plus was I lost 15 lbs without even trying! I add 1 tablespoon daily to a non-dairy smoothie. It brings down the glycemic index and holds off hunger for hours. Even though I run daily....I have difficulty losing weight. So, I do think the adding inulin really aids weight loss. I always thought a prebiotic wasn't necessary, but I the results speak for themselves. Love iherb and prices are great!

articles 1-10 sur 104