FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Remise :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€6.06

€9.52

Économie de: €3.46 (36 % de remise)

Écrire un commentaire

Désolé, ce produit n’est plus en stock.

Commentaires | English
Trier par

I suffer from IBS

Publié par Reviewer1378407 le Feb 21, 2007

I suffer from IBS but when I took my first dose of the oregano casules i was amazed and shocked because usually i have many attacks with my stomach and the day I took it I did not have any problems with it. So I would tell others about it. i am pleased.

It Works!

Publié par Reviewer2800509 le Nov 03, 2007

My son turned me on to this supplement. He swears by it. So I gave it try to help with allergy attacks and respiratory problems. It stopped a sore throat in its tracks and my symptoms went away. Gotta take at least four 2x day.

Now Oregano 450mg capsules

Publié par Reviewer1271835 le Nov 13, 2009

At first I didn't really notice a difference so I stopped taking them. It was after I stopped taking them that I started having pain in my knee again. These really work for inflammation in the joints so, now I'm hooked. I have to keep them around to stay pain free.

Good Antibiotic

Publié par Reviewer2432897 le Apr 14, 2010

Used this for sinus infection, with Grapefruit Seed Extract, twice a day. Clear breathing!

Now Foods, Oregano, 450 mg, 100 Capsules

Publié par Reviewer2756928 le Feb 28, 2008

I have only been taking this product for three weeks but can already notice a difference.

Oregano product

Publié par Reviewer2809379 le Dec 12, 2009

This is a good product and kills infections really well. It is hard to find oregano capsules in a leaf form and this product sure delivers. It helps with any kinds of infection for me.

BEAT THE FLU!!!!!

Publié par Reviewer2854847 le Jan 12, 2010

Our family uses Oregano oil at the first sign of scratchy throats. Works great!!!!

oregano leaf

Publié par Reviewer1377782 le Dec 08, 2010

This was a mistake. I wanted to order the oil, which is very good. However, I am sure this leaf is good. I will keep it for when I run out of the oregano oil and need to continue taking oregano. Oregano is excellent for getting rid of Candida. and for IBS. Within a week the stools are normal and there is no runs.

Immune Boost

Publié par Reviewer1011584 le Oct 26, 2009

Worked in conjunction with other herbs to treat bronchitis. The aftertaste was worse than garlic, but still manageable.

Viruses beware

Publié par Reviewer1332862 le May 06, 2008

This is a great product for fighting off viruses, colds, and flu. I am never without some in my supply of herbs. The NOW brand is fantastic.

articles 1-10 sur 55