FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Réduction :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€8.95

€14.39

Économie de: €5.43 (38 % de remise)

Écrire un commentaire

Désolé, ce produit n’est plus en stock.

Commentaires | English
Trier par

Good Product

Publié par Reviewer3013611 le Aug 28, 2010

I actually am the inspector for the lab that makes this product. It is a clean facility and this product is very good.

Now Foods for the heart

Publié par Reviewer1508521 le Apr 10, 2013

Good product no annoying after taste.

good product

Publié par VitaliyKZ le Apr 06, 2013

I started used it, this goof product and price too, 200 soft gels it more, than one month, good, I happy with this...

good!

Publié par 5334247707047421525 le Apr 21, 2013

very good!

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

great and very good price

Publié par 5226744307164581831 le Apr 22, 2013

i can see my immune system is being stronger after taking this with vitamin C. I ate 2 tablets of them per day at morning time. my nail always cracking but after taking this, it;s improve. but when i stopped eating them like when i travelling and forget to bring them with me.. my nail start cracking again without taking them a week.

Fine product!

Publié par TrueReviews le Nov 15, 2013

I take my Omega 3 only from fish and not from flax, because of the phytoestrogenic qualities of flax. These softgels are great, and the price is good too! The best Omegas are Natural Factors, RxOmega-3 Factors, EPA 400 mg/DHA 200 mg. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

It does work but dont take it every day

Publié par 5156000119757294524 le Oct 20, 2012

I'm aware of the benefits of this supplement for depression so I ordered it. I noticed it gives me a bit more of energy and sometimes it even produces a bit of insomnia. I'm sure it's working but you don't have to take it every day. In my opinion, 2 or 3 times a week is more than enough for a healty diet

Cheap isn't always better

Publié par Reviewer2887392 le Apr 28, 2011

I really like Now Foods as a company and having tried other products by them, I was sure their Omega 3's would perfectly suit my needs. But upon my first dose, I knew I had made a mistake. I must have had about 7 fishy burps after taking them and they also made my stomach a little rumbly (which is usually pretty iron-clad). I believe that Omega 3 is one supplement where you really do have to pay a little extra for quality. I immediately switched back to my mainstay, Carlson's, which gives me no burps or strange feelings in my stomach.

Publié par nataliuncik le Mar 21, 2015

I have done a little research on Omega-3 for health. I am over 40 and concerned about the usual things like heart and circulatory health, and this is often mentioned as a positive effect of taking fish oil. However, I have also read reports that this product can have a positive effect on mental acuity and this convinced me to try it, as I feel as if I have had more foggy days in the last few years. I have been taking two capsules a day for the last six weeks, and I must say that after ten days or two weeks I noticed a definite increase in my ability to concentrate and I feel more in control. I researched purity and price before I purchased, I think that Now Omega-3 is an excellent choice for anyone considering a fish oil supplement.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Great trusted brand, high quality and low cost product.

Publié par supplementknowledge le Jun 22, 2015

I use fish oil all year round, as an auxiliary mean ''stacked with other supplements'', to reduce the muscle soreness induced by my training routine and for the anti-inflammatory effects on my chronic training injuries. I prefer Now Foods, Omega-3 oil because it is free of potentially harmful levels of contaminants (mercury, heavy metals, etc…) and it has very good price. I take 6 softgels per day, in three divided doses. To eliminate the "fish burp" taste, I refrigerate the Omega-3 oil and take it with meal. You can combine it with Vitamin E, D3 but not with linoleic acid and arachidonic acid. Reduce the dose to the minimum or cease it if you are under blood-thinning medications treatment. For more reviews click on my username! Let me know if this review was helpful by pressing the 'yes' button.

articles 1-10 sur 1025