FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Réduction :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€8.98

€14.43

Économie de: €5.45 (38 % de remise)

Désolé, ce produit n’est plus en stock.

Écrire un commentaire
Commentaires | English
Trier par

Good Product

Publié par Reviewer3013611 le Aug 28, 2010

I actually am the inspector for the lab that makes this product. It is a clean facility and this product is very good.

Cheap isn't always better

Publié par Reviewer2887392 le Apr 28, 2011

I really like Now Foods as a company and having tried other products by them, I was sure their Omega 3's would perfectly suit my needs. But upon my first dose, I knew I had made a mistake. I must have had about 7 fishy burps after taking them and they also made my stomach a little rumbly (which is usually pretty iron-clad). I believe that Omega 3 is one supplement where you really do have to pay a little extra for quality. I immediately switched back to my mainstay, Carlson's, which gives me no burps or strange feelings in my stomach.

Now Foods for the heart

Publié par Reviewer1508521 le Apr 10, 2013

Good product no annoying after taste.

Fine product!

Publié par TrueReviews le Nov 15, 2013

I take my Omega 3 only from fish and not from flax, because of the phytoestrogenic qualities of flax. These softgels are great, and the price is good too! The best Omegas are Natural Factors, RxOmega-3 Factors, EPA 400 mg/DHA 200 mg. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

good product

Publié par VitaliyKZ le Apr 06, 2013

I started used it, this goof product and price too, 200 soft gels it more, than one month, good, I happy with this...

good!

Publié par 5334247707047421525 le Apr 21, 2013

very good!

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

great and very good price

Publié par 5226744307164581831 le Apr 22, 2013

i can see my immune system is being stronger after taking this with vitamin C. I ate 2 tablets of them per day at morning time. my nail always cracking but after taking this, it;s improve. but when i stopped eating them like when i travelling and forget to bring them with me.. my nail start cracking again without taking them a week.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

It does work but dont take it every day

Publié par 5156000119757294524 le Oct 20, 2012

I'm aware of the benefits of this supplement for depression so I ordered it. I noticed it gives me a bit more of energy and sometimes it even produces a bit of insomnia. I'm sure it's working but you don't have to take it every day. In my opinion, 2 or 3 times a week is more than enough for a healty diet

California

Publié par Reviewer2687440 le Aug 04, 2011

Disappointing. Very disappointed with the fishy after taste, producing lots of burbs. I have been taking Omega 3, 6, 9 for years. Have used different brands with no fishy after taste. This is the first time ever experiencing the God awful fishy tasting burbs. YUCK!

Beware - Horse Pills!

Publié par Reviewer1848927 le Mar 28, 2012

I've only been taking these for a week or so, therefore I can't comment on their efficacy. However, I do notice a slightly fishy taste in my mouth after taking. The real problem is that the pills are enormous. They look like horse pills! Even though they're smooth softgels I struggle to get them down and frequently fail. These are now useless to me.

articles 1-10 sur 1017