FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Remise :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€8.96

€14.06

Économie de: €5.10 (36 % de remise)

Écrire un commentaire

Désolé, ce produit n’est plus en stock.

Commentaires | English
Trier par

My favorite source of "B" vitamins

Publié par Reviewer1666268 le Sep 20, 2008

I have a canister of brewers yeast that I paid a lot less for. My cat and dog get that stuff sprinkled on their food. When I open this container the cat nearly knocks me down rubbing on my legs trying to convince me that she needs this too! I put a teaspoon of the cheap stuff and a teaspoon of this "NOW" brand on a plate. She sniffed both and proceeded to chase the paper plate around the kitchen licking every atom up before she would even look at or tasted the cheaper stuff! She and I agree; This is the best!

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

The name says it - very Nutritional and Great for Skin Problems!

Publié par dilian01 le Apr 24, 2013

I have had a skin problem for years, and then I read that this is often caused to insufficient vitamin B. Then I found out that this product is one of the best natural sources of Vitamin B, that is very easily and completely absorbed and utilized by your body.I mainly sprinkle it on salads or put it on pasta or some meals, and it does add a sort of cheesy/nutty flavor. I have REALLY noticed a lot of improvement in my skin condition and recovery from scratches or redness. Can help scalp issues like dandruff or seborrhea dermatitis. Highly recommended for smooth well-balanced skin complexion!

PKSills

Publié par Reviewer3106204 le Nov 01, 2008

I add these nutritional yeast flakes to my dog's homemade food acording to the alternative veterinarian, Dr. Pitcairn's recipe. Good value for the price.

great for B vitamins!

Publié par Reviewer3020750 le Jun 24, 2008

I don't use this myself, but I do feed it to my dogs to supplement B vitamins. I had been using brewers yeast for many years, but this is a much better product, and my dogs love the taste. since I have been using this their coats are much softer and they seem to be in better health overall.

Great for Popcorn

Publié par SusenW le Jan 05, 2008

We sprinkle this over popcorn. It gives it extra flavor and makes it really delicious!

love it!

Publié par Reviewer2733141 le Jun 18, 2009

I absolutely love nutritional yeast. I sprinkle it on popcorn, pasta, tofu scrambles, etc. It's delicious and has lots of B vitamins. I use it anywhere one would use cheese.

Yeast Flakes

Publié par Reviewer2890522 le Nov 07, 2007

Kind of a weird taste, but in a GOOD way. I recommend them! Good fiber, good for the hair.

Liked it

Publié par 4653195519090546184 le Apr 20, 2013

This is the first time I tried nutritional yeast, so I generally have nothing to compare it with. The taste of this stuff is great, I love to sprinkle it on salads - just a tiny sprinkle gives such a difference. I bought it mostly for the B 12 and other vitamins. I didn't notice any obvious health benefits yet, but probably I'll have something to say after I take a bloodtest) BTW, shipping to Russia, Moscow was okay, took about 2,5 weeks and some disputes at russian post office, as usual... :)

Excellent value!

Publié par 5316041887926119916 le Jan 20, 2014

I love this stuff! I'm a vegan, so interesting food and depth of flavor is extremely important to me. I add it to soups, sauces, salad dressings and lentil loaves and it adds such a wonderful umami taste. Not only that, but the canister is a very generous size, really good value! I can't believe people give this stuff to dogs! It's much too good for dogs.

great flavor

Publié par Reviewer1100441 le Jul 05, 2013

i really like this yeast, but a lot of the vitamins in it are just added in. i don't know how i feel about that, but the texture of this yeast is also noteworthy. its actually kind of crunchy, which is unlike any other nutritional yeast i've had. this stuff is excellent for salads.

articles 1-10 sur 150