FR

View/Edit Cart Payer

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€8.36

€13.12

Économie de: €4.76 (36% off)

Écrire un commentaire

2 Étoiles
1 Étoiles
Commentaires | English
Trier par

all fine, but the box is way to big for the content

Posted by CIPRIAN on Apr 22, 2016

very nice flavor. i give 4 stars for the only reason that the box could be maybe half size, since it is empty only half is the flakes. i would buy again.

Really like this

Posted by SoleVeg on Jan 12, 2016

This is good nutritional yeast. It tastes really good. I add it to my food texture and taste. It does turn my pee super yellow, I'm not sure that's supposed to happen, though.

great!

Posted by 5439262226084162837 on May 08, 2015

I LOVE it very munch

Great value

Posted by 4846007624752372530 on Nov 08, 2014

I love nutritional yeast, and this is great value for money. I always sprinkle some on pasta or soups, and it tastes really good as seasoning for kale chips. The only drawback is that the packaging is rather big and not very pretty.

Good product

Posted by 4713116635328172428 on Apr 08, 2014

Little bit strong taste, so the kids don't like, but u just have to fine the right amount to hide the yeasty taste with something else. I love it in my morning smoothie.

Easy to use

Posted by 5708056527008126638 on Jan 31, 2014

i sprinkle everywhere. i bought it for my dog. He doesn't like it. So I add it when baking.

Yeast without a "yeasty" aroma

Posted by Howard on Oct 14, 2013

I purchased the Now Foods Nutritional Yeast Flakes, as an alternative, because the brand I usually like and prefer, was temporarily unavailable at the iHerb site. The Now Foods is a bit pricey for the meager 10 oz quantity in a giant container. Nevertheless, it has a pleasant non-yeasty aroma, at least how pleasant brewer's yeast can be, and the flaky texture is also agreeable, vs others that are powdery. If you don't mind splurging somewhat on the price, I think it is a good choice of brewer's yeast. I gave it 4 stars, as it is a bit expensive for the quantity.

Good, nutty flavour and adds taste to any dish

Posted by 5245572736140825319 on Sep 25, 2013

Good, nutty flavour and adds taste to any dish

Good

Posted by Reviewer1816806 on Aug 12, 2013

Huge pack, great value

Yum!

Posted by odalol on Apr 02, 2013

As a first time user of nutritional yeast, I didn't know what to expect. I've used this a few times for seasoning vegetarian food, and I like the rich flavour. You can use it to fake cheese or egg flavour if you're a vegan. The container is huge, and mine was only half full (product is sold by weight, not volume, so no worries, though). A smaller container would be better.

articles 1-10 sur 42