FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Réduction :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€28.75

€45.10

Économie de: €16.36 (36 % de remise)

Désolé, ce produit n’est plus en stock.

Écrire un commentaire
Commentaires | English
Trier par

Excellent Co Enzyme for Energy for M.E

Publié par Reviewer3208252 le Oct 06, 2012

I use this product in conjunction with other Co Enzymes and it a fantastic treatment for M.E. NADH is involved in the synthesis of adenosine triphosphate (ATP), the body's primary intracellular energy source. When NADH is oxidized in cellular energy-producing organelles called mitochondria, it forms water and energy. This energy is preserved as ATP. Every energy-consuming reaction requires ATP, so the more NADH a cell has available, the more energy it can produce. To keep up with the cellular demand for energy, the body continuously synthesizes NADH (a process that involves niacin, a B-complex vitamin). Some believe M.E is nothing more than lack of chemical Adenosine Triphosphate (ATP-cellular energy), which provides power to the body. Chronic infections, stress, and other ailments tend to deplete the chemical. NADH is the chemical that jumpstarts the production of ATP in the body’s cells. NADH is known to trigger energy production through ATP generation and is also a great oxidator.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

NADH essential for ATP producton, for nervous system and the brain.

Publié par Reviewer1128500 le Jan 27, 2012

My wife is taking it under our Doctor's direction. NADH is essential for the nervous system and the brain. Refer to Depression Free for Life, An All Natural 5 Step Plan to reclaim Your Zest for Living. By Gabriel Cousens, M.D.

Great Product

Publié par 5479931202381134259 le May 25, 2012

Wow I found out what I was missng out on after taking these NADH capsules for the past 3 weeks.I have increased energy levels,certainly more motivation and concentration and a better general feeling of wellness.It has certainly helped pick me up after side effects of Hepatitis C treatment and at 55years of age it is great to have the increase of energy and feeling a lot brighter generally,also seems to have helped with the jetlagged feeling which I have being a shift worker.Thankyou!!

NADH

Publié par Reviewer1600402 le Dec 28, 2011

I got so I couldn't afford my Adderal, and started using this, and it works just as well for me, and it is like 8 times cheaper. LOL

Use for brain function

Publié par OrganicReviews99 le May 28, 2012

and neurological healing. Still take Niacin but added NADH into the mix.

So Far So Good

Publié par Reviewer2701543 le Aug 12, 2011

Only been on the prouduct for a couple of weeks but I believe I'm seeing a noticable difference in my mood, energy level, libido, and overall wellbeing. If I continue to improve over the next two weeks I'll be rating it a 5.

Now Foods, NADH, 10 mg

Publié par Reviewer2167095 le Dec 12, 2012

I have tried the NOW NAD sublingual & found it to be excellent. This is also very good, I like the addition of 200mg D-Ribose.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Subtle energy and increased concentration

Publié par SteeleBlue le Feb 18, 2016

All I know is, I take one of these pills and boom! Within about 5 minutes I feel really good. I have increased energy that lasts for hours and I seem to be able to stick it out in boring staff meetings better. My concentration is definitely improved.

Works well

Publié par Reviewer1251928 le Sep 27, 2010

Is as effective as other brands of NADH .

Real Good

Publié par Reviewer2561245 le Jul 27, 2011

This product really works for me. Real energy from this!

articles 1-10 sur 17