FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Réduction :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€13.69

€21.50

Économie de: €7,81 (36 % de remise)

Désolé, ce produit n’est plus en stock.

Écrire un commentaire
Commentaires | English
Trier par

Assists more than just your liver

Publié par Reviewer3124711 le août 18, 2010

I started taking this as part of a detox program for my liver (in addition to DIM and Calcium D-Glucarate. I've since found many of the herbs in this formula are recommended to help with other conditions I have: type 2 diabetes, uterine fibroids, estrogen dominance. In addition to helping the liver detox, this formula also has herbs recommended to detox the pancreas and drain the lymphatic system. Whenever I take this product, I feel better and it seems to be helping me flush out and eliminate toxins that have builts up in my body. Combining this supplemetn with exercise, eating more whole, organic foods, including fruits and vegetables, I do think my body is healing.

Keep that Liver in top Condition

Publié par Reviewer3360781 le févr. 12, 2010

In an age when everyday you hear these commericals describing the life threatening changes that are done to the liver from taking certain perscription drugs, Detoxing the liver is a MUST for survival. A friend who had been perscribed Zoloft had liver problems after one year of taking the drug. Told her about Now's Liver Detox and Regenerator, which she started taking and after 3 months she felt like a new person. The physical problems that occurred from the ailing liver, such as the yellowing of the skin and eyes, and the tired feeling vanished. It is a MUST if taking these new perscription drugs that a liver cleanser be used as an aid to counteract the adverse liver effects brought about by them.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Very Disappointed With The " New" Formula - If You're A Long Time User...You May Be Unpleasantly Surprised

Publié par Reviewer2878486 le avr. 21, 2014

We are so disappointed the formula has been changed. This Used To Be One Of The Best Products Around. Now, it no longer has bupleurum and other highly effective liver cleansing ingredients. And with the widespread popularity of this product over the years, it seems senseless the company would just randomly reformulate it, and make it so ineffective. Now, we're on the search for something that actually works. This product used to be so good, we wouldn't be without an extra bottle on hand.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Feel better than I have in quite a while

Publié par Reviewer1265789 le juil. 30, 2010

Began taking a few days before adding C.C. Pollen, High Desert Bee Pollen. Between the two, I haven't needed daily naps. The other thing I noticed was that the heart palpitations and the feeling of some kind of "activity" inside my body stopped. I definitely have more energy. FYI, main health issues have been candida, unstable blood sugar and weak adrenals. I will definitely order more of this product.

Must be working

Publié par Reviewer2943233 le août 09, 2010

When I began taking this liver detoxifier I'd been having gallbladder pain and the accompanying loss of energy for a week or so. I had not done a gallstone flush, which I sometimes do; yet on the second or third morning that I took this product I passed a few gallstones, and have not had any discomfort since. My energy level quickly improved, also. I will continue to take this daily until the bottle is gone, and will remember it for the future! I trust the purity and quality of NOW products.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

This product helped me a lot

Publié par 5435796010137550198 le mai 05, 2013

I am a man over sixty years old. I acquired Hepatitis C virus as a young blood and blood plasma donor, when I was maybe 25 years old. It was kind of dormant for years only sometimes giving me feeling of fatigue. Last year things got worse. I had a feeling of hardening of my liver plus all those nasty things associated with acute liver disease. I was nauseatic and constantly exhausted. I started taking this detoxifier and regenerator in March of this year and today I can say my liver works very well again. I am combining this with LifeExtension Anti-Alcohol Antioxidants and I feel healthy again. If you have a liver problem I would recommend to try these two excellent products. I hope these herbal products here will help you as much as it helped me.

I like it

Publié par Reviewer2584296 le avr. 24, 2010

It helped me almost immediately - with bile secretion, quicker and better digestion. I'd recommend it or something similar to those suffering from digestion issues.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

I felt the difference right away!

Publié par Reviewer2408328 le juin 18, 2010

I take this along with Magnesium Malate. Together, they work wonders. I used to have chronic fatigue. I feel so much better now. With the extra energy that I have, I am more productive, and I am able to exercise again. It helped lose some of the extra weight I have gained lately. I highly recommend it.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Easy to swallow, no more pain!

Publié par Reviewer3284958 le juin 08, 2012

I am so thank-ful I begun this Liver Detoxifier and Regenerator, After sufferinf severe pre-eclampsia and HELLP syndrome with the birth of my son, I've been experiencing, pan near my liver and gallbladder-which also has a 1.4cm sone in it...thank-you pregnancy, I have been on these for 3 weeks and have had no pain for 2 weeks. Thnak-you Now for a great, easy, no burping up flavours herbal remedy! Praise GOD!

Great mix of ingredients

Publié par adechamplain le juil. 27, 2011

I'm a fan of Now Foods because they usually have great products at affordable prices. This one has many of the big players regarding liver health including Milk thistle, Schizandra, Dandelion, NAC, L-Glutathione and more. I've tried various different products to help my liver and digestion and I change from one to another to experiment. I like this one and I also like New Chapter Liver Force

articles 1-10 sur 255