FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
View/Edit Cart Payer

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€10.04

€18.18

Économie de: €8.14 (45 % de remise)

Écrire un commentaire

Commentaires | English
Trier par

UGH

Publié par Reviewer3276450 le Apr 05, 2012

I really liked these. Talk about moisturizing from the inside out. No more dry skin! I wasn't taking these for dry skin, but it was an awesome surprise. It was actually getting rid of my eczema too.. which nothing ever has. One spot will stay put for months and within days they were going away. My face was loving them too. It was more hydrated, firmer, plumper (in the oh so good way), my whole body was. Smoother skin, yes please! BUT, I got hives. Just on my hands, but it wouldn't go away until I discontinued these pills. I've read this type of reaction is common (either hives or a general itching or rash) and to try other brands before giving up, so I'm doing that. On Doctor's Best now, so far so good.

Freedom of movement

Publié par Reviewer3190386 le Mar 18, 2010

I thought I was headed for a wheelchair before taking this. After sitting for even a little while, it was difficult to stand without stiffness and pain. Now I have more freedom of movement and almost no pain. I've been taking this product for about six weeks.

It Works!

Publié par WrensNest le Mar 27, 2010

Started taking this for my knee that was still in pain after surgery. 2 in the morning helped some but when I switched to 2 am / 2 pm - Wow. Thank you so much for this product.

it works

Publié par Reviewer2551378 le Nov 16, 2007

This is a smart product, because both two ingredients are so good for my skin, it looks that the msn is nice to all skin of all of my body, Together with a high vitamine C and hyaluron day and night creme, you will see much difference, some wrinkels are gone, some are already less deep and long. Thanks for the very fast shipping, I live in Holland, but thats never a problem for receiving it fast, Last time I ordered two pots, because for me it has proven that it works.Lizzy

First time user:)

Publié par 5414920482843019455 le Sep 02, 2012

This is my first time trying something like this. The discs in my back are degenerating and drying up at 32 yrs. old. I have 2 herniations and am in alot of pain. My Mom told me she heard that glucosamine isn't really as affective as once was thought, but was unsure of the HA Although I know nothing will reverse this, I was hoping the HA would help lubricate or rehydrate what is there. From the short time using this, I have notced none of my joints have cracked or creeked like they did before in my knees when I bend down and my toes don;t craack anymore! Its not just in my head, t really works!!!

Helps Joints and Skin

Publié par HawaiianViking le Oct 25, 2012

I like the formulation containing both Hyaluronic Acid and MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane, a kind of Sulfur). It's been my experience, after several months, that my back and knee feel much better, and seem to be cracking and aching less than in recent memory. Even better, my skin feels great; It's as though the whole body, inside and out, is being moisturized and lubricated. In general I've had good experiences with Now Foods products, and regarding this specific product, I'm a satisfied customer.

Brilliant Buy

Publié par Reviewer1328346 le Jun 07, 2011

Bought my first supply a few months ago and had them with my husband. I felt more energetic with them. Hubby didnt think they made any difference - until we ran out of our supply and he started feeling tired and achy!!! Bought some more and aches and lethargy have gone. So definately works. Try it - you wont be disappointed

Full lips beware

Publié par Reviewer2145143 le May 09, 2010

I've been taking this for one week--two pills, once a day. As an African-American I already had perfectly shaped "full figure lips." I started not to order this because some of the reviews stated that HA plumped up their lips. Well, it sure does. But it also does everything else it is suppose to do. My mother-n-law (72 yrs old) LOVES THIS STUFF. I love it also, maybe I'll take just one per day. Also, it starts kick in almost immediately.

love it

Publié par Reviewer1732634 le May 12, 2008

Another product I've been using for the past 4 years or s. I lift heavy, play lots of tennis and do some backpacking too. I went from stiff, painful knees to enjoying my activities and losing the knee braces.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Positive effect on bad back

Publié par Reviewer2408483 le Sep 30, 2009

There was positive effect on bad lower back with some noticeable difference in the stiff knees. Good experience so far.

articles 1-10 sur 193