FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Réduction :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€25.12

€39.42

Économie de: €14,30 (36 % de remise)

Désolé, ce produit n’est plus en stock.

Écrire un commentaire
Commentaires | English
Trier par

Beware if you have hypertension issues!

Publié par Reviewer2057538 le août 02, 2012

As of today there are 314 reviews for this product and not one mentioned that that it raised their blood pressure. I took it and immediately noticed that my blood pressure shot up. I researched this and in fact glucosamine sulfate supplements often contain potassium chloride or sodium chloride, which are salts. Beware if you have hypertension issues!

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Helps my little problem in my knees immediately but it also raises blood pressure as well

Publié par JadeD-AB le juin 01, 2013

I have occasional uncomfortable feelings, stiffness and sometimes even pains in both knees lately. My dietary has been unintentionally low in protein and it seemed to affect all my skin strength, hair thinning and joints. So I tried to take more protein and, in particularly, collagen supplement, at first. Other than the hair loss, everything had improvement, even though slowly. Then I started on this glocosamine, immediately my knees felt so free and no pain ever visited them since. However, I went to donate blood yesterday, my blood pressure has never shoot so high. So I came back to read more reviews and articles, this is the cause why I have this dizziness then, with 85% certainty. I got my mom on this together, she also mentioned that the doctor commented on her higher BP last time too. She and I always on low BP problem. I think if I am on my normal exercise routine I should be perfect to continue with this glucosamine. Or if you can sweat the salt in your body out, e.g. sauna or yoga, then its fine too, I guess. Otherwise, like my mom, I'll reduce this glucosamine and find something else for her. Hopefully my personal observation in this honest review would be helpful for others to take care of their own health.

This stuff works

Publié par Reviewer1903146 le déc. 31, 2007

Upon my vet's recommendation I use one capsule daily for my Bichon. He's had leg and knee problems and since adding this powder he's had no problems whatsoever.

Glucosamine &Chrondroitin, Now Foods

Publié par Reviewer1085527 le déc. 30, 2007

Keeps me moving at 76 yrs.

Good stuff

Publié par Reviewer2059880 le déc. 12, 2007

Really work could tell in a few days when I first got these and they still work. I take 2 every morning. Have been taking for 3 years my knees don't hurt or my pointer finger at the joint anymore. Do weights and dont' hurt joints.

No creaking here

Publié par Reviewer2484117 le nov. 30, 2008

I often wonder how bad my joints would really be if I stopped taking this product - which is why I won't stop taking it.

It works!

Publié par Reviewer3345745 le févr. 08, 2009

I've been giving this product to my 91 year old father for a year or so...he takes 2 a day; and he doesn't complain about arthritis in his hands and hips anymore!

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Good but can be better as well!

Publié par Supplementsdiy le nov. 17, 2013

This combination of glucosamine sulphate, chondroitin sulphate and MSM is the most common formula for joint problems. This synergy works because each ingredient compliments the others. Glucosamine helps to form and repair cartilage in the joint and is anti-inflammatory (reduce the pain and swelling). Chondroitin helps to give cartilage elasticity, lubricant the joints and is anti-inflammatory as well. MSM helps to strengthen the connective tissue in the joint. MSM also has high sulphur content which is also beneficial in other parts of our body like skin, hair, nails. The caps are made of gelatine (not for vegetarian), fairly large but still easy to swallow. The product does contain magnesium stearate. Whether there is any health effects from magnesium stearate like claimed, it is highly debateable. The suggested use is 3 capsules daily (60 days supply). As compared to other similar products, there are less glucosamine and MSM though you have to take 3 capsules. As for the price, this is reasonable but not cheapest, and this is made by a reputable company. Check out my page for more reviews!

Helps

Publié par PinkOveralls le déc. 29, 2008

I know this relieves my arthritic pain because if I run out of it, my hands begin hurting very soon.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

great price and great quality

Publié par Reviewer3026666 le nov. 29, 2008

I can really feel a difference using this. My joints feel so much better when using it. I only need two a day to maintain.

articles 1-10 sur 313