FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Remise :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€8.54

€8.55

Économie de: €0.01 (0 % de remise)

Écrire un commentaire

Désolé, ce produit n’est plus en stock.

Commentaires | English
Trier par

Recommended!

Publié par Reviewer1193689 le Jun 01, 2012

This oil is so useful! If I see a zit coming I just use a Q-tip to dab a little bit of tea tree oil right on the zit. Usually it's gone by the next morning. The bottle lasts practically forever and it's not that expensive anyway, so I recommend this to anyone who wants to get rid of zits before they get too visible. Tea tree oil is extremely drying, so use just a tiny drop at a time.

High quality, lower price

Publié par Reviewer1213340 le Sep 14, 2011

I have been using essential oils for a long time and only recently discovered Now Foods' line of essential oils. I am very pleased with their oils! The quality is equal to any I have ever used. I will continue using these oils with confidence.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Powerfull oil, works wonders!

Publié par Reviewer1018283 le Feb 22, 2012

I use it diluted with EVOO for cleaning my face and I can tell it reduces breakouts and spots. Great for small wounds as well.It can also be added to shampoos,scalp treatments,face toners,laundry...This stuff is amazing.I don't enjoy the smell though, but I can live with it.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Really helped alleviate scalp conditions!

Publié par Reviewer2983624 le Aug 30, 2012

Tea tree oil has a somewhat "overwhelming" smell when used in excess, so I learned the hard way that a little goes a VERY long way. I purchased this to fight off dandruff and other scalp conditions and it works wonderfully. I also dilute this oil with some water in a spray bottle and use it as a spray on toner for my skin.

Awful smell...

Publié par KoreaSucks le Jul 13, 2013

Aroma quallity follows it's price.

Recommended / Recomendado

Publié par 4985077513063996737 le Jul 06, 2012

I use this essential oil adding some drops at mi usual shampoo to treat my problem of itchness and scalp, and the results are very good. My problem has improved, I definitively recommend it for people at the same situation. Utilizo este aceite esencial añadiendo algunas gotas a mi champu habitual para tratar mi problema de picor y caspa, y los resultados son muy buenos. Mi problema ha mejorado, definitivamente lo recomiendo para gente que esté en la misma situación.

Must have!

Publié par Olyavy le Mar 24, 2014

Herd a lot about this oil,so many good recommendations,and finally i have it! Use it everyday.Once i brush my teeth after brushing with toothpaste(whitening effect),once I put it straight on my skin(ifI have some irritations,also I put a couple of drops to my shampoo. It's a super oil that everyone need to have:) have a nice purchases with IHERB

Strong smell, potent oil

Publié par odalol le Aug 25, 2013

Potent stuff! I've used this directly on blemishes to try to treat them - not very successfully. The oil is really harsh and makes my eyes water, so I'm not so keen on using it in my face, really. It might be better utilized for cleaning (mixed with vinegar, maybe) or for aromatherapy.

smells not fresh

Publié par Reviewer2956542 le Jan 03, 2014

smells rancid. I was expecting sweet and spicy smell of tea tree but it is not.

Loved it!!!

Publié par 4737648540617451600 le Aug 14, 2012

Loved it!! I use it to treat acne and gput it in the water when i have a bath, it has a great smell and makes my skin look and feel great!

articles 1-10 sur 283