FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
View/Edit Cart Payer

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€5.38

€8.11

Économie de: €2.73 (34 % de remise)

Écrire un commentaire

Commentaires | English
Trier par

High quality, lower price

Publié par Reviewer1213340 le Sep 14, 2011

I have been using essential oils for a long time and only recently discovered Now Foods' line of essential oils. I am very pleased with their oils! The quality is equal to any I have ever used. I will continue using these oils with confidence.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Powerfull oil, works wonders!

Publié par Reviewer1018283 le Feb 22, 2012

I use it diluted with EVOO for cleaning my face and I can tell it reduces breakouts and spots. Great for small wounds as well.It can also be added to shampoos,scalp treatments,face toners,laundry...This stuff is amazing.I don't enjoy the smell though, but I can live with it.

Recommended!

Publié par Reviewer1193689 le Jun 01, 2012

This oil is so useful! If I see a zit coming I just use a Q-tip to dab a little bit of tea tree oil right on the zit. Usually it's gone by the next morning. The bottle lasts practically forever and it's not that expensive anyway, so I recommend this to anyone who wants to get rid of zits before they get too visible. Tea tree oil is extremely drying, so use just a tiny drop at a time.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Really helped alleviate scalp conditions!

Publié par Reviewer2983624 le Aug 30, 2012

Tea tree oil has a somewhat "overwhelming" smell when used in excess, so I learned the hard way that a little goes a VERY long way. I purchased this to fight off dandruff and other scalp conditions and it works wonderfully. I also dilute this oil with some water in a spray bottle and use it as a spray on toner for my skin.

Awful smell...

Publié par KoreaSucks le Jul 13, 2013

Aroma quallity follows it's price.

Recommended / Recomendado

Publié par 4985077513063996737 le Jul 06, 2012

I use this essential oil adding some drops at mi usual shampoo to treat my problem of itchness and scalp, and the results are very good. My problem has improved, I definitively recommend it for people at the same situation. Utilizo este aceite esencial añadiendo algunas gotas a mi champu habitual para tratar mi problema de picor y caspa, y los resultados son muy buenos. Mi problema ha mejorado, definitivamente lo recomiendo para gente que esté en la misma situación.

Must have!

Publié par Olyavy le Mar 24, 2014

Herd a lot about this oil,so many good recommendations,and finally i have it! Use it everyday.Once i brush my teeth after brushing with toothpaste(whitening effect),once I put it straight on my skin(ifI have some irritations,also I put a couple of drops to my shampoo. It's a super oil that everyone need to have:) have a nice purchases with IHERB

Loved it!!!

Publié par 4737648540617451600 le Aug 14, 2012

Loved it!! I use it to treat acne and gput it in the water when i have a bath, it has a great smell and makes my skin look and feel great!

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Great price great product!

Publié par Reviewer1571613 le Jan 29, 2012

We use this for our laundry.

Great !

Publié par 4860633733467555525 le Apr 04, 2013

Works great on skin fungus !

articles 1-10 sur 242