FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Réduction :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€20.50

€26.81

Économie de: €6,31 (24 % de remise)

Désolé, ce produit n’est plus en stock.

Écrire un commentaire
Commentaires | English
Trier par

Good for many things

Publié par Reviewer1200463 le mai 13, 2010

This is such a great product, and since a little goes a long way, it is very economical. I mix a few drops in a spray bottle of water to clean the bathroom and kitchen counters to deter insects and germs. Also makes a great insect repellent for the skin, but take care around the face. I mix with 3 parts coconut oil for muscle pain. herpes, headache. Dab on a pimple or insect bite and they dry up rapidly. For internal use I use Now´s Oregano Oil softgels.

good, cheaper than competitors

Publié par Reviewer1529050 le sept. 09, 2012

i used it undeluted for external applications. It is stronger than diluted products, i bought it to try as it is cheaper than competitors and reordering now when run out of it. Carvacol is lower than others but for my purposes works better undeluted. Smell and burning very strong so be carefull and try on small places :)

Great Pain Reliever!

Publié par Reviewer2596873 le juil. 19, 2011

I dilute this myself with olive oil (50%). This is an affordable way to get oregano oil at the right concentration for skin application. Oregano Oil is a great pain reliever. When I get a headache or sore muscles I just rub in liberally where it hurts and it dulls or eradicates the pain. It contributes greatly to my quality of life!

Powerful Stuff

Publié par Reviewer1142273 le mars 21, 2010

My husband has been taking an expensive brand of OOO for years. I decided to try Now OOO. It's more powerful and cost less.

Good pure Oregano oil

Publié par Reviewer2991207 le juin 28, 2011

This oil is excellent value, smells right and goes a long way as it is undiluted. It is pure and very strong, dilute before use. Best one I have tried. Also very successfully treats fungal nail infections. Mary from Australia

Good deal on this item.

Publié par Reviewer2738875 le déc. 23, 2009

I have been using this Oregano Oil mixed with olive oil (about 1:3 dilution) for neuropathic leg pain from diabetes. It helps quite a bit. It smells pretty strong! Will purchase again when needed.

Hot to taste

Publié par debraananda le oct. 27, 2013

This is an excellent product for intestinal worms and organisms so it is worth taking daily it is however extremely hot when taken I take 4 drops in 1 tablespoon of olive oil , it is like a very hot chile so take it easy

Medicine Oil

Publié par Reviewer1425826 le déc. 16, 2012

This is genuine, if you don't know how to use it, you shouldn't mess with it. For those who know the value of this, a valueable tool.

Yeast infection

Publié par Reviewer1436228 le août 12, 2011

Very strong. Be careful when applying to sensitive skin areas. Used to kill thrush on skin. Worked well. Also used internally to remove internal yeast infection. I think that it is helping.

excellent