FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
View/Edit Cart Payer

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€21.13

€27.64

Économie de: €6.51 (24 % de remise)

Désolé, ce produit n’est plus en stock.

Écrire un commentaire
Commentaires | English
Trier par

Good for many things

Publié par Reviewer1200463 le May 13, 2010

This is such a great product, and since a little goes a long way, it is very economical. I mix a few drops in a spray bottle of water to clean the bathroom and kitchen counters to deter insects and germs. Also makes a great insect repellent for the skin, but take care around the face. I mix with 3 parts coconut oil for muscle pain. herpes, headache. Dab on a pimple or insect bite and they dry up rapidly. For internal use I use Now´s Oregano Oil softgels.

good, cheaper than competitors

Publié par Reviewer1529050 le Sep 09, 2012

i used it undeluted for external applications. It is stronger than diluted products, i bought it to try as it is cheaper than competitors and reordering now when run out of it. Carvacol is lower than others but for my purposes works better undeluted. Smell and burning very strong so be carefull and try on small places :)

Great Pain Reliever!

Publié par Reviewer2596873 le Jul 19, 2011

I dilute this myself with olive oil (50%). This is an affordable way to get oregano oil at the right concentration for skin application. Oregano Oil is a great pain reliever. When I get a headache or sore muscles I just rub in liberally where it hurts and it dulls or eradicates the pain. It contributes greatly to my quality of life!

Powerful Stuff

Publié par Reviewer1142273 le Mar 21, 2010

My husband has been taking an expensive brand of OOO for years. I decided to try Now OOO. It's more powerful and cost less.

Good pure Oregano oil

Publié par Reviewer2991207 le Jun 28, 2011

This oil is excellent value, smells right and goes a long way as it is undiluted. It is pure and very strong, dilute before use. Best one I have tried. Also very successfully treats fungal nail infections. Mary from Australia

Good deal on this item.

Publié par Reviewer2738875 le Dec 23, 2009

I have been using this Oregano Oil mixed with olive oil (about 1:3 dilution) for neuropathic leg pain from diabetes. It helps quite a bit. It smells pretty strong! Will purchase again when needed.

Medicine Oil

Publié par Reviewer1425826 le Dec 16, 2012

This is genuine, if you don't know how to use it, you shouldn't mess with it. For those who know the value of this, a valueable tool.

Yeast infection

Publié par Reviewer1436228 le Aug 12, 2011

Very strong. Be careful when applying to sensitive skin areas. Used to kill thrush on skin. Worked well. Also used internally to remove internal yeast infection. I think that it is helping.

Wow, too powerfull

Publié par Reviewer1788637 le Jul 19, 2011

Again, I have a Mycoplasma infection, and mix 20 drops of this Oregano oil with a full dropper of Olive Leaf extract, and some juice. This is powerfull stuff, its hard to find such pure unadultered essence oil. Most companies are trying to make a fast buck, but definately not this one.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Seems to have benefits of antibiotics without the side-effects.

Publié par Reviewer2418310 le Aug 08, 2011

I use this "straight" in capsules and drink with a cold beverage when I have sinus issues, yeast, and acne. Seems to work great, plus I have more energy after a few days use.

articles 1-10 sur 20