FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Réduction :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€8.26

€10.82

Économie de: €2.55 (24 % de remise)

Désolé, ce produit n’est plus en stock.

Écrire un commentaire
Commentaires | English
Trier par

It's like magic.

Publié par Reviewer2977983 le Nov 02, 2006

I used to average two bad head and chest colds a year. One around November and one in the middle of summer. My head and nose would be stopped up like it was full of cotton and then it would go into my chest and I would cough up a lung before it got better. I would always miss a couple or more days of work and feel miserable for weeks. About 4 years ago, a friend gave me a bottle of Oil Of Oregano during one of these bouts and I took 2-3 drops twice a day in a spoon of water. Thank goodness I had lost my sense of smell and taste because it tastes awful and burns all the way down. But it got rid of my cold in a few days without it getting any worse and I have not had a cold since. Not one !!! I think it killed all the bad bacteria in my head and nose and it is afraid to come back. My husband takes one drop every morning and he has not been sick with anything, not even a headache since he started. I swear the stuff is magic. I have been buying the oil at a health food store and paying 3 times more than it is here at iherb. Glad I found you and I will write another review when I receive the product and tell you if the quality is the same. Sandra L.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Now Foods, Oil of Oregano Blend, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

Publié par Reviewer3178331 le Aug 19, 2008

One of my favorite products from Now. I use it for brushing teeth, fighting flu, cleaning wounds and repelling insects. I only repeat my orders thru iHerb because they are most honest in prices, services and fastest deliveries.

Nature's antibiotic

Publié par Reviewer1707140 le Jan 28, 2010

If I indulged in dairy and I feel there is a candida overgrow, I mix a few drops of oil of oregano in some olive oil, with a dash of real oregano, and some garlic. Then I dip some bread in it, and make myself a tasty antibiotic snack.

sore throat

Publié par Reviewer1481932 le May 25, 2008

when i get sick the first thing to happen is i get a sore throat. so i bought myself a bottle of 16oz water and added 4 drops of the oregano oil, (not blended with olive oil) and i shake it up real good. so when i get a sore throat i take a swig of it and put it back in the frig. one swig usually does the job and that is the end of it, it never gets worse than that. i can't remember the last time i was sick, honestly. it also clears up my urinary tract infections.

Oil of Oregano Review

Publié par Reviewer3227977 le May 22, 2011

I have purchased 3 bottles of oregano oil in order to heal my tooth cavities, something that turned out succesful. In about one week, i began to see the black spots on my teeth turn to white. I would recommend this product to anyone with the same situation. Thanks iherb.com for saving me from toxic fillings and painful dentist drills!

Pretty darn strong!

Publié par Reviewer2845244 le Oct 16, 2007

I was doubtful of it'spotency because of the price and the amount of carvacrol isn't listed on the bottle but this is the strongest oil of Oregano that i've ever tried!

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

A MUST For Your Medicine Cabinet!

Publié par Reviewer2431434 le Sep 26, 2011

I discovered the real healing power of Oil of Oregano this summer when a red hot reciprocating saw blade broke and my left palm landed on the blade for for about 2 seconds. I was in severe pain and the 2" long burn started to blister. I immediately ran the wound under cold water, but this did very little to bring down the pain and blistering. I remembered the Oil of Oregano in the medicine cabinet and rubbed 2-3 drops of the oil onto the wound. Within 15 minutes the pain for almost gone and the blistering was reduced. Within 3 days the would was almost healed. I now put 3-5 drops in a small amount water 3-4x/day to help heal my prostate cancer and to rebuild my immune system. This stuff is a natural antibiotic AND antiviral! I LOVE NOW supplements....great products and wonderful prices through i-Herb.

good stuff

Publié par Reviewer2315478 le Feb 01, 2009

I think this really helped treat my daughter's UTI. Because of a medical condition, she can get them often and this is a great alternative to antibiotics over and over again. So is D-Mannose.

Excellent product.

Publié par Reviewer3244249 le Oct 19, 2010

This is not full strength which I appreciate as it is quite strong. (It is mixed with olive oil to make it safer to take). I have used oil of oregano for some time now and it is a miracle. It not only kills bacteria, but also virus', which antibiotics don't, and without the negative after effects of antibiotics. It also works for food poisoning and much more. A must in your medicine cabinet. You can even gargle with it, use it on your teeth/gums (diluted of course as it's strong). Can't say enough about it. And this price by Now Foods is the best I've found, and it works great. Maybe there are better quality brands, but they are very expensive, and this one seems to work quite adequately. J.A.

Oregano rocks

Publié par Reviewer2023245 le Mar 07, 2012

Have used this before , will use this again , who needs antibiotics or sitting in a waiting room full of sick people , when you can take oil of oregano , as soon as your workmates start getting sick and avoid the illness altogether ! Keep in mind , that it is strong , I have taken it at work , and others have wanted to try it , I take it straight up , 5 drops , under the tongue alot of people have trouble with its intensity, my daughter , who is very very prone to tonsillitis , also takes it , but she says the secret is to wash it down with warm water , not dilute it , as that is more like drinking more of it . Last summer when she worked at a tourist resort in Kilarney , and swam in the frigid waters of Georgian Bay every day , she got strep throat , and was treated for it twice in one summer , then I discovered this stuff. She had a doctors appointment in 8 days , after coming home with white pustules on her tonsils , she took this stuff, 5 drops , 4 times a day , and two days later , no more pustules , and 3 days before her doctors appointment , she canceled , as the infection was gone , although , I told her to stay on it , 3 times a day for a few more days to make sure , then she just took it once or twice as soon as she felt the sore throat coming on , and no more strep throat , we love this stuff , my son also takes it first sign of a cold , his girlfriends house is always sick with colds and flu's , but ,he dodged them all with oil of oregano ! Also , I have diluted it in olive oil and rubbed onto the bottom of my 2 month old grandson's feet , when he is exposed to people who are sick , don't know if that is what saved him , but whatever , he liked the foot massage!

articles 1-10 sur 141