10% Off Orders Over $40!

Now Foods, Essential Oils, Oil of Oregano, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

€7.39
€9.68
Savings of: €2.28 (24% Off)

It's like magic.

Posted by Reviewer2977983 on Nov 02, 2006

I used to average two bad head and chest colds a year. One around November and one in the middle of summer. My head and nose would be stopped up like it was full of cotton and then it would go into my chest and I would cough up a lung before it got better. I would always miss a couple or more days of work and feel miserable for weeks. About 4 years ago, a friend gave me a bottle of Oil Of Oregano during one of these bouts and I took 2-3 drops twice a day in a spoon of water. Thank goodness I had lost my sense of smell and taste because it tastes awful and burns all the way down. But it got rid of my cold in a few days without it getting any worse and I have not had a cold since. Not one !!! I think it killed all the bad bacteria in my head and nose and it is afraid to come back. My husband takes one drop every morning and he has not been sick with anything, not even a headache since he started. I swear the stuff is magic. I have been buying the oil at a health food store and paying 3 times more than it is here at iherb. Glad I found you and I will write another review when I receive the product and tell you if the quality is the same. Sandra L.

Now Foods, Oil of Oregano Blend, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

Posted by Reviewer3178331 on Aug 19, 2008

One of my favorite products from Now. I use it for brushing teeth, fighting flu, cleaning wounds and repelling insects. I only repeat my orders thru iHerb because they are most honest in prices, services and fastest deliveries.

sore throat

Posted by Reviewer1481932 on May 25, 2008

when i get sick the first thing to happen is i get a sore throat. so i bought myself a bottle of 16oz water and added 4 drops of the oregano oil, (not blended with olive oil) and i shake it up real good. so when i get a sore throat i take a swig of it and put it back in the frig. one swig usually does the job and that is the end of it, it never gets worse than that. i can't remember the last time i was sick, honestly. it also clears up my urinary tract infections.

Nature's antibiotic

Posted by Reviewer1707140 on Jan 28, 2010

If I indulged in dairy and I feel there is a candida overgrow, I mix a few drops of oil of oregano in some olive oil, with a dash of real oregano, and some garlic. Then I dip some bread in it, and make myself a tasty antibiotic snack.

Pretty darn strong!

Posted by Reviewer2845244 on Oct 16, 2007

I was doubtful of it'spotency because of the price and the amount of carvacrol isn't listed on the bottle but this is the strongest oil of Oregano that i've ever tried!