FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
View/Edit Cart Payer

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€9.02

€9.03

Économie de: €0.01 (0 % de remise)

Désolé, ce produit n’est plus en stock.

Écrire un commentaire
  • Due to this item's ingredients, FAA regulations require additional packaging resulting in a higher cost than similar items.

• Commentaires | English
    Trier par

Many great uses

Publié par Reviewer2120854 le Jul 28, 2008

My Aromatherapy book says Grapefruit has an uplifting effect on the mind. I add a few drops to my lotion, or Witch Hazel for a refreshing skin toner. For a wonderful all-purpose spray cleaner for counter tops and bathroom fixtures, I mix equal parts of water and white vinegar in a spray bottle, add a few drops of Grapefruit oil and 1 or 2 drops of liquid soap. It’s a good way to avoid the chemical household cleaners. Try it.

for crave relief

Publié par Reviewer3300632 le Jun 04, 2009

Place a few drops on your wrists & rub together & position wrists at nostrils & inhale & hold in lungs for a count of ten about three times per session and this will stop smoking and food cravings...until you need again. Use as often as needed.

from Australia

Publié par Reviewer2792171 le Apr 06, 2011

Another nice one for my growing collection as I've learnt essential oils dont have an expiry-date and only mature with time.

Very well

Publié par Kin-za le May 29, 2013

Add in the tonic, face cream and body. Cosmetic effect: Normalizes the secretion of the sebaceous glands and the amount of, brightens and whitens the skin care product for oily skin. Cleanses, tightens pores. Soothes the skin. Improve metabolic processes in the skin. Increases the tone of the hair. Restores greasy secretion with greasy hair. With prolonged use of high pollution and eliminates gluing hair. Strengthens nails. Visit my page for more reviews...

LOVE

Publié par satokovann le May 06, 2016

I LIKE TO MAKE MY OWN EO MIST, DROPS OF EO & WATER IN A SPRAY BOTTLE (AROUND 24 DROPS IN 4OZ WATER), AND USE IT A LOT TO MY FACE, HAIR, UNDER ARM ETC... I FOUND AMONG ALL EO I TRIED, GRAPEFRUIT OIL IS THE MOST SOLUBLE TO WATER. THIS OIL KILL GERM AND OIL, SO IT'S VERY GOOD FOR OILY SKIN AND AS HAND SANITIZER, TOO.

very good

Publié par Scilla2009 le Mar 12, 2012

I love the smell of grapefruit, a few drops in the body cream for cellulite and stretch marks are well evens out the skin.

Great!

Publié par Reviewer2638925 le Apr 09, 2012

I use with coconut oil as a fat-minimizing body moisturizer, in conjunction with diet and exercise, of course!

Very grapefruity

Publié par Reviewer1801822 le Jun 16, 2007

Good, strong grapefruit fragrance

Basic oil!

Publié par Reviewer2031404 le Jan 26, 2009

Inexpensive grapefruit oil, smell is faint.

Love it!

Publié par Reviewer1849096 le Dec 09, 2008

I use this for a ton of sprays and mixtures! I even put a couple dropes on my toner pads to help keep my acne in check. Smells great!

articles 1-10 sur 122