FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
View/Edit Cart Payer

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€8.00

€8.26

Économie de: €0.27 (3 % de remise)

Désolé, ce produit n’est plus en stock.

Écrire un commentaire
Commentaires | English
Trier par

Amazing! No stomach problems!

Publié par Reviewer2941234 le May 04, 2007

Unlike xylitol (which I also use), this product does not upset my stomach at all. It's very sweet and cane suger-like. I mix it with xylitol and stevia, and the combo is great! My sweetened tea is back! What's better is that Now Foods uses only Non-GMO corn for this product! A win-win!

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

A very useful lo calorie sweetener

Publié par Reviewer2710938 le Oct 17, 2006

This is a GREAT sweetener. It measures like sugar, has almost no calories, has the mouth feel of sugar, doesn’t cause cavities, tastes very similar to sugar, has no aftertaste, and has no bitter or off tastes. When eaten in crystal form, it has a cooling mint-like effect, similar to Xylitol. However, there is no cooling effect when it is dissolved. Unlike sugar, it forms crystals very rapidly. Sugar takes several days to grow large crystals. With Erythritol, you can grow large crystals in an hour or two. I’ve made great rock crystal candy with it in less than 1 hour. I’ve used it to bake cupcakes, make root beer, really smooth ice cream, chocolate milkshakes, and more. My family and I love it. Erythritol is especially good in ice cream where it helps make the ice cream smoother by preventing ice crystals from forming. Erythritol tastes more like sugar when mixed with a little fructose or small amounts of high intensity sweeteners like Lo Han Kuo, Stevia, etc. I find the combination of Erythritol, Stevia, and Lo Han Kuo makes one of the best tasting and most useful all natural lo calorie sweetener mixes. I typically use a mix of 3/4 tsp Erythritol, 1/4 tsp SlimSweet (Lo Han Kuo), and 1/32 tsp SoooLite Pure (Stevia) to replace 1 tsp of sugar in many recipes and it turns out great. Sometimes I mix in a little bit of Fructose which really gives it a rich taste.

Great Product

Publié par Reviewer1723692 le Jul 17, 2007

I have tried every kind of sugar substitute on the market. This is the only one that comes close to tasting like sugar with absolutely no after-taste.

exactly what I wanted

Publié par Reviewer2385280 le Feb 29, 2008

this is exactly what I thought it would be, like sugar with no stevia aftertaste.

Love this

Publié par Reviewer1795453 le Jan 01, 2010

It tastes great and I like that it mimics some properties of sugar. I like to replace it 1:1 for sugar, then make up the additional sweetness with NuNaturals Stevia; the two seem to have a good synergy.

Beware - from GMO Corn

Publié par SazfromIreland le Apr 10, 2012

A previous reviewer posted that this product is non-GMO. In fact, if you look at the product descrption, NOW say that the product comes from a corn source, but do not state it is non-GMO. NOW has a policy to use Non-GMO products when possible BUT they can't guarantee that this product is produced from NON-GMO corn. For those interested, they do state that their Xylitol is from a non-GMO source of corn.

Tastes Great

Publié par Reviewer3317522 le Nov 15, 2007

No aftertaste. The closest thing to sucrose I've ever found.

Erythritol

Publié par Reviewer1491025 le Jul 23, 2008

No gas or bloating. Not as sweet as xylitol. Would recommend using both together as sweetener.

Erythritol

Publié par Reviewer1204792 le Nov 02, 2007

I purchased Erythritol because I'm trying to get away from all the products that have Aspertame as the sweetening agent. Erythritol tastes like sugar but it costs much more and you have to use a lot of it to get the same sweet taste.

Health

Publié par Reviewer3266630 le Mar 18, 2009

This was a great find. As a diabetic, I am always looking for tools to keep my blood sugar under control. Artificial sweetners are killing people and we need a natural alternative. It's unfortunate that it has to be so expensive though.

articles 1-10 sur 322