Now Foods, Eggwhite Protein, Sugar Free, Vanilla Crème, 1.5 lbs (680 g)

€25.45
€33.28
Savings of: €7.83 (24% Off)
3 out of 5 based on 5 reviews

One of the best i've tried.

Posted by Reviewer1955095 on Aug 28, 2013

I get sick from all milk based products. Even whey isolates. After whey, eggwhite has the best protein quality. So iv'e tried a lot of different eggwhite protein powders. This tastes very good. Mixes easy with water. And it can even be used in cooking with great results.

Commento

Posted by Reviewer2095135 on Jan 28, 2012

Good product

Too sweet

Posted by ronniechops on Mar 11, 2014

I had to halve the serving size and add more water to my shaker to be able to get this down. It was just so unbelievably sweet and quite sickly to me. It's worth mentioning that American foods are generally a lot sweeter than European equivalents(in my experience at least), so maybe it's just me. But I definitely won't be repurchasing.

Smells like insecticide

Posted by Reviewer3040869 on Dec 10, 2013

I just opened this container. I do not think I can bring myself to actually taste it. The smell is horrible. My nose is actually burning from whatever is in here. It smells like bug spray.