FR

View/Edit Cart Payer

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€5.61

€8.81

Économie de: €3.20 (36% off)

Écrire un commentaire

Commentaires | English
Trier par

Good!

Posted by Reviewer3269991 on Feb 25, 2015

Seems to help reduce my pain when taken with turmeric supplements.

Mark

Posted by 5011759862138509178 on Jan 17, 2015

This, for me, has been wonderful. I am using it as an anti-inflammatory for several problems. After just three days I noticed a reduction in my pain level. I have since stopped taking Tar-Gin, Panadol Osteo and for break-through pain I had Endone on stand-by. This weekend I played tournament Croquet for the full two days and didn't take anything other than Devil's Claw which I team up with Willow Bark. My dose is one of each just before breakfast and the same before dinner. Good stuff this!!

For Gout?

Posted by 5267539023518734476 on Dec 15, 2014

Read online that devil claws help with gout. I am having this attack for since early December. I tried not to take any medication and order herbal supplement here. Sad to say my attack is not gone. Yet the pain come to the summit where I cant even walk and down when i place the affected foot on the ground. So did it help me? I believed not at the moment. Will try it after my gout attack is completely gone and see if it helps to prevent the attack from arising.

I do not speak English

Posted by 4810232438828922249 on Dec 13, 2014

To sadden, I am French and I do not speak your language, and even less to write it

Devil's Claw capsuls

Posted by 5406037915959693326 on Oct 23, 2014

Very good prices. Holland & Barrett did originally do 100 caps for £6, but soon that price quadrupled. Hence why I order from iherb. Happy to continue using this service & would highly recommend it to everyone.

Devil's claw

Posted by 5704378304599722632 on Jul 09, 2014

This product is very good. It helps my father with arthritis immencely. Described doses are accurate. Thank you! :-)

Funciona

Posted by 4867946401628452498 on May 22, 2014

Hace sólo una semana que estoy tomando este producto para aliviar los dolores de cadera que sufro desde hace meses. Realmente funciona, ya desde el primer día sentí los efectos y, aunque tengo todavía sensación de molestia, el dolor agudo ha desaparecido. Tomo dos cápsulas dos veces al día.

devil claw

Posted by Reviewer2445419 on Jan 20, 2014

no pains now

Pain reduction

Posted by 5702866297142814751 on Jan 20, 2014

I have bulging disc in my lower back L4/L5 which causes quite a bit of pain & discomfort, there are days when I can't sleep well. I tend to wake up feeling like I have not slept at all with stiffness and soreness. Have started this for a week now & am noticing a reduction in the soreness. The pain is not entirely gone. But I am getting more rested sleep and feeling less discomfort.

Now Foods, Devil's Claw, 100 Capsules (NOW-04650)

Posted by 5325447532104312822 on Nov 03, 2013

Works what more can I say, try it

articles 1-10 sur 66