FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
View/Edit Cart Payer

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€5.81

€9.13

Économie de: €3.32 (36 % de remise)

Écrire un commentaire

2 Étoiles
1 Étoiles
Commentaires | English
Trier par

Works wonders for arthritic pains

Publié par Reviewer2679904 le Jun 20, 2008

My husband had a very bad case of inflammatory arthritis in his lower back. The pains were so bad that he was hardly able to sleep for over two weeks. Even while taking Motrin, Cortisone and narcotic painkillers, he couldn't get comfortable. He started taking 2 capsules of Now Foods Devil's Claw and one capsule of Life Enhancement Boswell Relief three times a day. He also took one tablet Now Foods Bromelain twice daily between meals. After only two days he began feeling better and in a little over a week he was pain free. He stopped taking everything after four weeks and the pains have not returned. We are keeping the supplements at hand, though, just in case.

Devil's Claw

Publié par Reviewer1697114 le Nov 09, 2009

My wife suffers from chronic pain and cannot be prescribed anti-inflammatory medication. Taking Devil's Claw allows her to be relatively pain free and increases both her mobility and quality of life.

A good start!

Publié par Reviewer1094203 le Nov 21, 2006

Before I started using this product I use to wake up in the middle of the night with severe back pain and stiffness in the back. After using Now foods Devil Claw for over 3 months, I rarely wake up in the middle of the night from any back pain discomfort. This item has really helped me out. 2 thumbs way up for this herbal supplement!

NSAID Alternative

Publié par Reviewer2276075 le Mar 13, 2009

Recommended by Mayo as effective in relieving symptoms of arthritis without the side effects of NSAIDs. I now no longer use NSAIDs for that purpose.

devils claw

Publié par Reviewer1752466 le Jun 10, 2007

I recently tried this product, and although it seemed to help with my arthritis pain alittle, it did cause ulcers on my gums in my mouth, with swelling and bleeding. Even after stopping the supplements for over 2 weeks I am still dealing with the after effects. I read about this side effect when I searched the web on devils claw, wish I had done it before.

DEVILS CLAW

Publié par Reviewer1361308 le Jul 08, 2008

I STARTED PURCHASING DEVILS CLAW FOR MY HUSBAND WHO HAS ARTHRITIS, WITHIN A FEW MINUTES THE PAIN IS GONE AND HE IS FEELING A LOT BETTER. A SHORT TIME AGO, I STARTED GETTING LEG CRAMPS AT NIGHT AND FOUND THE DEVILS CLAW IS GREAT FOR THAT AND I GET A RESTFUL SLEEP NOW.

Works better than I expected

Publié par Reviewer2319370 le Jan 17, 2008

I have very painful arthritis throughout shoulders, hips, knees, ankles, and feet. Very hard to find pain relief, even with conventional NSAIDS. This seems to work quite well, my hips will be much better, as everything else when I take it, 2 @ each meal. I have suffered from chronic ulcers, so when I first took it, it seemed to cause a flare-up of ulcers, which led me to discontinue it, but now I am suffering no such side-effect, maybe because I usually take it with meals, maybe also because I frequently add a teaspoon of raw boswellia powder I buy in bulk (which also helps), and which has anti-ulcerogenic properties. I've tried several brands, one which listed 25 mg. harpagoside (the active principle) in each cap, but that truly did not act as well. I have read that the active principle in devil's claw breaks down in stomach acid, and so little gets to the blood, but still, even though this is not enteric-coated, it is working! Now products are uniformly really good, and the price is sure right, especially at Iherb.

devil's claw works

Publié par Reviewer3355831 le Mar 06, 2010

I've been using this for two months now and it really helps with pain and inflammation associated with advanced HIV disease, when combined with White Willow. For me they work synergistically, I take half the recommended dose of each, both Now products. For me this is better than NSAIDS and easier on my stomach.

The Wonder for Back Problems

Publié par Reviewer1834094 le Jan 22, 2008

My husband had a ruptured disk and had surgery. His back was still a little tense and in pain after the surgery. But with devils claw (a natural anti-inflammatory) his bad is back to normal with just 2 pills a day.

Glad I found Devil's Claw

Publié par Reviewer1619954 le Jan 28, 2008

I've hurt my back a few times. Recently about 6 months ago i fell down concrete stairs. With the weather getting colder my back started to really hurt. I felt like i needed to take advil daily, but i didn't want to. So i did a search & found devil's claw. Thought i'd give it a shot. I'm only taking 1 a day & after 2 wks i've noticed a difference. I'm so glad i found a healthier & affordable alternative to pain medicine. I suggest to take 1 a day and if you feel like it isn't enough then try taking 2.

articles 1-10 sur 67