FR

View/Edit Cart Payer

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€15.26

€23.94

Économie de: €8.69 (36% off)

Écrire un commentaire

2 Étoiles
1 Étoiles
Commentaires | English
Trier par

The only thing that stopped bleeding from Ulcerative Colitis!!!

Posted by Reviewer2452647 on Feb 26, 2016

If you cannot afford meds or u get side effects from them,pls give this a try 2 pills 3 times a day and avoid spicy food, grains and citrus fruits, you'll stop bleeding in a week and u'll forget u evee had UC, although it's recommended to keep using it for 6 weeks even after feeling better or bleeding stops.

Messes with my bowels

Posted by Reviewer2846445 on Jun 13, 2015

I purchased this to help with the healing of a sciatic injury where I had torn the ligaments around my hip and messed with the nerve in the process. Unfortunately every time I take it, it upsets my bowels which results in repeated trips to the toilet in a short space of time (totally not normal for me). The toilet is cruel on an injury like mine and I ended up in much worse pain as a result. It's not worth the setback that this was creating so I am putting this aside for now and may consider it for other inflammatory conditions, but not for this one.

ממליצה מאוד על המוצר הזה. שילוב בין צמחי הבוסובליה וכורכום מצויין לטיפול נוגד דלקת

Posted by 4729131794363035846 on May 09, 2015

אני סובלת שנים מדלקות במפרקים מאז שאני משתמשת בפורמולה הזאת המצב השתפר מאוד

feel no difference

Posted by 4789363856603435622 on Dec 17, 2014

Using it now since two weeks, so i can not say if it is really working yes or no .Time will tell

Not used long enough

Posted by Jarousek on May 29, 2013

Again, just got this few weeks ago, so i tis difficult to say how well it works for me.I got this package 14 days ago.

Very very good!

Posted by Reviewer1818116 on Apr 23, 2013

Obviously works! My pains had gone!

Fights inflammation in the colon!

Posted by Reviewer1356338 on Mar 29, 2013

I have ulcerative colitis and Boswellia is one of the best herbs that I have taken that really keeps the inflammation down! I totally notice if I miss a dose! I will always take this for my health! Excellent!

Great help for Back Pain

Posted by Reviewer2860699 on Nov 14, 2012

I have two compressed discs in the lower spine. Physical therapy helps a lot, but every so often I still get weeks of back pain. Used Boswellia before, and it helped, but after several months ended up with stomach pains. Another episode of back pain made me try this brand with the cumin extract. I am taking 2 caps with each meal (6 caps/day)After one week,50% improvement. Got to the end of the bottle (3 weeks) and I am pretty much back to normal.

NOW Boswellia

Posted by 5591546534286850157 on Nov 11, 2012

Helps with my joint pain. Doesn't cause stomach upset like NSAIDS.

boswellia

Posted by yogaherb on Jul 11, 2012

I take this as a part of a nutritional program and seems to keep inflammation at bay.

articles 1-10 sur 114