10% Off Orders Over $40!

Now Foods, Boswellia Extract, 250 mg, 120 Veg Caps

€12.26
€19.24
Savings of: €6.98 (36% Off)

Works well

Posted by Reviewer3069509 on Apr 10, 2008

Completely eliminates my neck and back pain. 1 Cap 3 X daily. I thought it was the Turmeric, but that alone didnt work....went back to this -- immediate relief.

Best of similar products I've tried

Posted by Reviewer3019306 on Mar 03, 2009

I purchased a related product from Life Extension that was described as being a concentrated form of the active ingredient in Boswellin. After a week, it was clear it wasn't as effective as the pain and inflammation that this Boswellin had been keeping under control was coming back. I switched back to this product, and was fine again. So I highly recommend it. My wife has found it helpful for her arthritis as well.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2680229 on Dec 15, 2007

Was having major sciatica discomfort, sacroiliac pain, and neck/shoulders were always feeling tight and stressed. Was "totally" amazed at the amount of relief I got from this formula - far exceeded releif from glucosamine and condroitin formulas I've tried in the past. Highly recommend this product.

Ulcerative Colitus

Posted by Reviewer1638308 on Jan 02, 2008

This is another weapon i use against my UC,I feel this and the psyllium husk is a major contributor in putting my flareups to bed.

I think these help my colitis.

Posted by Reviewer3014614 on May 13, 2009

Boswellia is a good alternative treatment for Colitis. It may or may not take a month or so to work, but it is worth a try. I recommend about 2 pills 3 times a day. Study says it is like 10x more effective if taken with a meal higher in fat content. This one gives you a bonus of Curcumin as well, which is another good anti-inflamatory.