FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Réduction :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€6.85

€9.83

Économie de: €2.98 (30 % de remise)

Désolé, ce produit n’est plus en stock.

Écrire un commentaire
Commentaires | English
Trier par

the best

Publié par snowfitness1 le Oct 05, 2007

I've used lots of different brands of Stevia, and I think this one is THE BEST! I love this combination with inulin and chromium. The taste cannot be beaten! Yum!

Good product, good value

Publié par Reviewer2080972 le Mar 21, 2007

I have used this product for several years now. It is just as good as the more expensive "Stevia Plus", it contains the prebiotic and has the added bonus of chromium which has been shown to help even further with the blood sugar level. I highly recommend it!

Great Sweetber

Publié par Reviewer1967089 le Dec 31, 2007

I have replaced Equal with Stevia and I am very pleased with the taste.

great product!

Publié par Reviewer1987219 le Feb 16, 2008

This stevia has a wonderful flavor and no after taste. I use it in my coffee, tea and cereals. I also like that it has the addition of chromium. It is a great value for a great product. I love ordering from Iherb! The best prices, the best products, and excellent shipping time!

Good taste

Publié par Reviewer1540782 le Feb 26, 2008

I now prefer the taste of this product to sugar. Impeccable service again from i-herb.

excellent bargin

Publié par Reviewer2113082 le Dec 27, 2007

I paid $12.95 for just one of the Stevia Balance, with inulin and Chromium, 100 packets at a health food store. For the same price at IHerb.com I bought 2.

Chi-Ching Jackpot

Publié par Reviewer2609712 le Mar 19, 2008

I am so pleased with Stevia its unreal, at least until the government pretends to find something wrong with it due to sugar consumption being down in the US and people becoming less OBESE than normal for people in our nation including myself. I love sweets and I wish that there was a whole line of snack products made with Stevia, Id buy them.

Taste GREEEAT

Publié par Reviewer1324878 le Jul 31, 2007

This Stevia balance tasted a little sweeter then the regular stevia sugar. It also had the benifit of adding Chromium, which helps to lower the glucose a bit naturally. and the price is Awsome. Thanks iherb and NOW

Good product

Publié par Reviewer1279821 le Jan 15, 2009

I have tried many sugar replacement products, this one does not cause any after taste. I bought this for the Chromium (which is good for the heart) & inulin (which is good for the eyes)

bob g

Publié par Reviewer1249908 le Dec 08, 2007

stevia is excellent, and price is great. i've used only stevia for years and only buy from iherb.com.

articles 1-10 sur 147