Now Foods, Apple Pectin, 700 mg, 120 Capsules

€8.07
€12.67
Savings of: €4.60 (36% Off)

Very Helpful

Posted by Reviewer2902019 on Mar 27, 2007

After reading recommendations by several doctors stating that apple pectin is helpful in removing excess estrogen from the body, I tried various brands of apple pectin. This has been a favorite.

Apple Pectin, 700mg

Posted by Reviewer2770733 on May 25, 2008

This product is awesome! I've been using it for two plus years to help lower cholesterol. It truly works for me, along with sensible food choices. I have to mention the wonderful iHerb team's dedication to customer service, as well. My orders are filled quickly and accurately, at a cost much less than any store in my area. I'm thrilled to have discovered this company.

chelation

Posted by Reviewer2101511 on Nov 27, 2007

We take apple pectin as a chelator every day just to eliminate toxins from our bodies

Apple Pectin

Posted by Reviewer1788788 on Aug 24, 2009

This really helps to fill me up and I use it to relieve heartburn. Excellent product.

Now Foods, Apple Pectin, 700mg, 120 capsules

Posted by Reviewer3139127 on Sep 28, 2008

I started taking apple pectin after I read an article by Dr. Gott in the local paper and how it had helped this person with arthritis pain. I have only been taking for a few weeks, but it does seem to alleviate the pain in my feet and knees.