FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Réduction :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€31.97

€50.18

Économie de: €18,20 (36 % de remise)

Désolé, ce produit n’est plus en stock.

Écrire un commentaire
Commentaires | English
Trier par

DanaB

Publié par Reviewer2862251 le mars 31, 2009

This is a wonderful product and has been proven to help with hearing loss, especially hearing loss of sudden onset.

Fantastic Product !

Publié par Reviewer2735132 le sept. 10, 2009

Great product and price.I have Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and this product gave me increased energy after a few days.Has also reduced pain levels from Fibromyalgia.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Great Product - Can't Be Without It!!!!

Publié par Reviewer1828292 le janv. 06, 2012

This is the best supplement ever for mental clarity and focus and it also doubles as a potent fat burner. It's the one supplement I never want to run out of!!!

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

ALC is my favorite supplement

Publié par 5743219011234304960 le mai 30, 2013

For me, the cognitve effect is amazing: I am a lot more active, I get motivated alot easier and have a more positive mood. I take 1g 1st thing in the morning (with NOW True Focus - also a great product) and sometimes 500mg with the 12.00pm meal (tried 1g but can't fall asleep too easy). Seems to work great with caffeine (I recommend green tea rather than coffee) I will use ALC forever :)

Acetyl-L carnitine

Publié par Reviewer1069192 le avr. 01, 2008

It's a fine product witch my daughter uses for some time now. She's got CFS and she's got more energy since she's using it.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Carnatine works great for losing weight.

Publié par Reviewer1283363 le sept. 10, 2007

I have used carnatine in my weight loss plan for over a year and lost 18 lbs in about 3 months.

very nice

Publié par 5579702321227623179 le nov. 06, 2012

it seems working since fat on my belly seems to be decreasing.

High Energy and Mental Clarity

Publié par Reviewer2955621 le avr. 09, 2008

My thinking is clearer with this product and I have more energy then ever before. I will continue to take this product.

Works really good

Publié par Reviewer1748200 le juin 30, 2011

Good alcar. I still prefer l-carnitine over this. Be aware. For me this 500mg was too much as a one time capsule. It affected my sleep. I slept only like 2-3 hours per night. Not good. It was pretty crazy. Start with smaller doses and examine yourself to see how this affects you. Then go for bigger doses if needed.

Diabetic Help

Publié par Reviewer2525503 le sept. 15, 2009

I started taking two of these capsuls and left vinegar, and anything containing vinegar, alone, and my Diabetic ALC number came down to 5.9, almost within the normal range. I was ecstatic, to say the least. I would highly recommend these capsuls to anyone, especially people who have Diabetes.

articles 1-10 sur 33