FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
View/Edit Cart Payer

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€9.69

€12.68

Économie de: €2.99 (24 % de remise)

Désolé, ce produit n’est plus en stock.

Écrire un commentaire

2 Étoiles
1 Étoiles
Commentaires | English
Trier par

Simply Better than ALL the Rest!

Publié par Reviewer1627479 le Dec 08, 2010

If you are looking to get your system moving on a regular basis, NOW Foods 100% Certified Organic Psyllium Husk Powder is a MUST HAVE! The powder is very fine, almost like baby powder to the touch. It mixes extremely well;however, putting a teaspoon in a jar with liquid works better than stirring it. It makes no difference what you use, because it have no taste. It is easy to swallow, but make sure you drink enough water. Actually, I also use as a thickener when cooking certain dishes, from soups to sweet treats the added fiber is great. What I like best of all is that it is bulk-forming. You can see the end result. Make it a point to use it everyday, and you will find yourself eating less, and losing weight. Another way to use the product, is to block the impact of carbohydrates on your blood sugar. All you have to do is take a teaspoon of psyillium with a glass of water 15-30 minutes before your treat. This is the best product on the market, at the right price. Why pay more and get less. This product delivers both on the front and back-end! Try it and see for yourself. You can feel the difference, when your body is moving properly.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Effective but makes me gag

Publié par currency le Sep 20, 2015

I bought this for my entire family and everyone (including me) complained that this product was so clumpy making it difficult to swallow. We prefer the whole husk type. Not buying again.

Very good!

Publié par RutLervik le Aug 24, 2011

I didn't think psyllium could be different just because it's another brand, but this one is really the best I've tried. It makes my smoothies creamy and rich, and my stomach happy :)

Now Food Organic Pysyllium Husk Powder

Publié par Reviewer2183128 le May 02, 2011

The was great, identical to a more expensive brand my Naturopath wanted me to use, I save a bit of money buying this one. Seems identical. I will order regularly.

great fiber supplement

Publié par Reviewer1927634 le Sep 08, 2012

I used this with Now Foods, Organic, Inulin, 100% Pure Powder, 8 oz (227 g). Two tsp of this and one tsp of inulin with blackcurrant juice. Shake and stir and wait for a while - then drink the "pudding"

The best!

Publié par 5349848801703725505 le Feb 15, 2013

The best psyllium husk powder I've ever tried!

Good Product to Stay Regular

Publié par Reviewer2357101 le Oct 10, 2012

This is the powder and much easier to drink than the husks. It has a mild taste and mixes well in water. Works well if you need more fiber in the digestive tract.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Rare organic, more easily swallowed but a bit expensive.

Publié par Reviewer1052383 le Feb 08, 2011

It's hard to find bulk organic psyllium. And it has a finer texture than many making it somewhat easier to swallow. But it's many times the price of some.

Ok

Publié par 5124191739272756798 le Aug 07, 2014

I like the non-powdered form better

sticky powder

Publié par Reviewer2540197 le Aug 10, 2011

this psyllium powder sticks to the upper palate, gums, teeth and just about anything. Even sticks to the spoon which makes it hard to mix with juice. This is my first experience with this type of husk and will hopefully be my last. Would like to return it. Most disastisfied. Not rated even as a one star.

articles 1-10 sur 50