FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
View/Edit Cart Payer

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€42.59

€54.53

Économie de: €11.95 (22 % de remise)

Écrire un commentaire

French (0)
Trier par

I love the North American Oil of Oreganol P73

Publié par Reviewer1479394 le Sep 15, 2010

This oil does so many wonderful things for me. It can cure the regular migraine. Mixed with virgn olive oil it is wonderful on aches and pains. My son even used it to cure a stubborn cold sore.

NA Oregano P 73

Publié par Reviewer2115226 le Oct 17, 2010

If you do not have this in your medicine cabinet you should. It is great for coughing up bronchitis and also essential for yeast infections.

Always good

Publié par Reviewer1500981 le Oct 29, 2010

This product has long proven its worth and utility. Excellent immune-enhancing properties. I take it whenever people around me are getting colds or flus. Or before and during plane flights. It works wonders. I've had good results from North American Herb & Spice Company's Oreganol product.

nature's gift

Publié par Reviewer3334205 le Jul 30, 2012

i started my 3yo on this 2 months ago. she's been down with a bug every 2 wks ever since she started preschool, causing her to miss school about half the time (attendance barely 50%). she still falls sick from time to time, but i've noticed that they have been milder and shorter; her attendance in school over the past 4 wks has improved to about 80%. she takes one drop in a small capful of milk every morning. some protests in the beginning because of the spiciness but she's gotten very used to it now.

Simply The Best

Publié par Reviewer2431434 le Sep 28, 2012

Oreganol P73 is simply the best oil of oregano on the market. It comes from wild sources in mountains of Turkey and is not grown on farms. Everyone should have oil of oregano in the medicine cabinet. Do yourself a favor and buy the book, The Cure Is In The Cupboard by Dr. Cass Ingram. He explains the dozens of cures and uses of this amazing healing oil. I take 2-3 drops under my tongue daily for keeping my immune system strong and also use one drop in water to kill the bacteria on my toothbrush. This amazing, God given oil kills viruses and bacteria!

Excellent.

Publié par Reviewer2894352 le Jul 15, 2009

Best oregano around. It is fantastic for curing sinus infections and colds. Love it!

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Just what the Dr. ordered!

Publié par Reviewer3290966 le May 02, 2011

I do a lot of natural medicine for my family. This stuff is like no other for wounds. Beats the heck out of neosporin! I also use it in my NeilMed nasal rinse every morning. One drop of this plus one drop of eucalyptus oil in with the usual 8 oz of saline - NO sinus infections or colds at all. This price is also almost 1/2 of what you'll pay at Whole Foods.

LOVE this stuff.

Publié par Reviewer2542126 le Feb 02, 2012

My mother-in-law turned me onto this a couple of years ago, and there's not an immune booster or nasty chaser away-er out there. Three drops a day - good for what ails you!

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

everybody has to have it at home

Publié par 5717917318287822270 le Jun 24, 2013

Very useful product. I used it to fight an candida and it's very helpful. More than that, after self reading in internet, I have found that this product is very helpful in fighting of all kinds of viral infections and flue and I used it for all members of my family starting with my young daughter and ending my mom.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Seems a good parasite and fungal product

Publié par Reviewer2296204 le Nov 22, 2010

Using as part of my two months fungal and parasite protocol. I've only been on this for 2 weeks but seems a good product, which I had shipped to me in the UK.

articles 1-10 sur 19