Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Nordic Naturals, Children's DHA, Strawberry, 8 fl oz (237 ml)

€18.04
€21.22
Savings of: €3.18 (15% Off)

Didn't like the taste that much

Posted by Reviewer2251562 on Oct 04, 2008

Before giving this to my kids, I tried it first. I didn't appreciated the taste and hope that my son and daughter would like it. My son didn't like the taste at all. Fortunately, my daughter, 3 years old, can still tolerate it and has it again next morning otherwise this would need to be thrown out. I know cod liver oil is rich in EPA and DHA however, we just can't continue taking it because of the taste. Carlson fish oil, both orange and lemon flavor, taste much much better than this. They also contain rich DHA and EPA. So I think we would stay with Carlson fish oil.

Nordic Naturals, Children's DHA, strawberry

Posted by Reviewer2714032 on Mar 13, 2010

My kids tried it and didn't like it at all, it was too fishy with a strawberry flavor. I tried to see for myself, I felt the same way the kids did, it did not taste good. I can't return it. T Congleton San Jose, CA

Excellent Liquid DHA

Posted by RubiesHealth on Oct 24, 2012

My teenage son has been taking this since little. He is still unable to swallow capsule/tablet/softgel, so this is really helpful. Nordic Naturals is one of the few brands that I trust for mercury-free fish oil and this formula is effective for brain focus, mood regulation, eye health, and healthy skin. My son has out-grown multiple childhood allergies and poor eye-sight. Now he has perfect 6/6 eye-sight. The oil is tasteless but it smells pleasant sweet because of the strawberry flavor.

Probably one of the best omega supplements for children

Posted by AptekaNaturalis on Apr 13, 2013

Great taste - slight hint of strawberry and no fishy smell or aftertaste. High in DHA- very good for brain development-may improve your child's cognition and behaviour. No measuring spoon supplied.

The spout is an issue

Posted by 5074147583414996159 on Jun 29, 2013

I like this product, and would have rated it higher, except that it's not designed to pour well into a spoon or whatever, without spilling a little down the sides (which is annoying because this is oil after all, and you end up having to wipe or wash it away). The spout at the top needs to be redone to allow for more accurate pouring. The taste of the product is fine, and my children take it without complaining.