FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
View/Edit Cart Payer

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€13.10

€15.40

Économie de: €2.31 (15 % de remise)

Écrire un commentaire

Commentaires | English
    Trier par

Great children's DHA

Publié par Reviewer1593792 le Apr 04, 2009

My 2yr-old son didn't even notice it was mixed into his liquid multi-vitamin that has an orange/mango flavor. If you take it alone, I think most kids won't like it. The strawberry flavor kicks in after you swallow it, not sweet at all. I'll admit it does taste better than the straight up cod liver oil that i had to take as a kid, definately mix it with something, and so far, no issues with burping it up.

The Best

Publié par Reviewer1087204 le Dec 05, 2007

We tried other Omega 3 for ours kids, but all of them had a fishy aftertaste. Not this one. We mix it in a little juice with theri breakfast and they do not even notice.

Awesome

Publié par 5587703030558946326 le Nov 29, 2014

And before writing anything, let me first specify we are a vegetarian house so that means my kid has never tasted fish before. The other time he was accidentaly fed fish at school, he had vomited. However to my surprise, he has been taking this oil with such ease, infact he loves it! Happy kid is happy mum :)

Expire soon

Publié par 4760692710400506305 le Nov 06, 2014

The product was advertised as expired in Nov 2016 on the website. I ordered some for myself and friends who have kids. The products we received will expire soon in Oct 2015 (less than a year from now). Very disappointed with false information on iherb's website. I am a regular customer from Australia.

Childrens DHA

Publié par Reviewer2503145 le Jun 24, 2008

Great! My daughter is SUPER picky and I can put it in her juice no problem! It did cause her constipation issues to come back though (odd) so I had to stop the supplement. Nothing "wrong" with the supplement though.

Good tasting

Publié par 4965198606647588414 le May 20, 2016

My daughter drinks this straight off the spoon (18m) and I love knowing she is getting her DHA intake. It does repeat on her (I can smell the strawberry burps!) but it's not fishy tasting. Even my husband (who hates all fish oil and fish) is drinking it. Good product.

Good for kid

Publié par 4935871706177244965 le May 22, 2016

Good for kid

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Good

Publié par 5364214002306697574 le Jan 25, 2015

Nice aroma & taste. My kids like it very much. I've bought it 2 times already.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Maravilhoso! Serviu para a memória e cognição da minha bebê.

Publié par UlissesGomes le Mar 16, 2016

Após tomar todo o frasco, percebi que minha filha de 1 ano e 3 meses já estava falando quase todas as palavras que nós falávamos, mesmo sem ensinarmos. Ele ficou muito esperta e inteligente. Não sei se foi pelo uso do DHA, mas que ajudou e muito na cognição dela. Estou comprando mais.

great taste!

Publié par 4616917591797490966 le Jan 19, 2014

the kids love it, this is our 4th purchase.

articles 1-10 sur 44