FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
View/Edit Cart Payer

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€28.67

€44.11

Économie de: €15.44 (35 % de remise)

Notes utilisateur

Commentaires | English
Trier par

Cinnamon Force - 120 Softgels

Publié par Reviewer3010535 le Oct 29, 2008

I have been on this product for approx. 4 mos., 2 times daily and have experienced a significant reduction in leg pain brought on from being a diabetic! In fact, not taking this product for 3 days, has brought back the same pain I was previous in prior to taking this product! Once, I received the product in the mail, I immediately begain taking it and within 2 days, I responded back to having no longer the pains in my legs! Although this product does not claim to help diabetics, it has me and I have told my doctor so that others may receive the same possible experience I have!! I no longer can be without this product!

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Effective for sugar level control

Publié par Reviewer3105325 le Aug 05, 2010

I bought this primarily for both my wife and her second brother. Their family has diabetic tendency. They are in their 40 -50's. My wife does not have diabetes and her brother has level slightly above normal. After taking the tablets, the brother experienced a return to normal and has been taking for the last three to four months. He has also recently recommended it to a neighbour. Let's see what is the result. It is also good to maintain our weights as the sugar is not accumulated in our body. I also notice a better feeling after meals. Thank you for such a good product.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Helps blood sugar immensely!

Publié par Reviewer2017726 le Dec 22, 2010

I have taken one capsule with the two heaviest meals of the day for the past two years. This has helped to keep my blood sugars in the normal range. I went without for a month to see if it made any change and of course it did. I would totally recommend this product. The softgel capsules work much better than the powdered cinnamon capsules that you can buy.

Cinnamon Force

Publié par Reviewer2434412 le Mar 18, 2008

Wonderful product. You can smell the cinammon. This product is a sleeper. My glucose values ahve dropped 25% in a month.

New Chapter, Cinnamon Force

Publié par Reviewer1017723 le May 05, 2010

My hsband was disgnosed pre-diabetic for the last three years. Since after taking cinnamon his blood glucose and HBA1C are within normal.

Recommended for weight loss

Publié par Reviewer1232928 le Mar 24, 2010

I read about cinnamon's benefits for control of blood sugar and triglycerides in Dr. Perricone's book on weight loss. New Chapter is the brand he recommended because of its use of cinnamon verum from Ceylon and Burma, so I was glad to find it for so much less than I had paid in the local health foods store. Of course, the price has just about doubled since my first purchase, so I'll know the value better after my next blood work.

It works

Publié par Reviewer2089428 le Feb 08, 2011

I gave the supplements to my dad for him to take to lower his blood sugar and it has worked.

excellent

Publié par 5535840862443231961 le Jul 08, 2013

This product is more expensive but it contains the true cinnamon which is more costly and lower toxicity. The full spectrum effect is good. I feel more energize and less fatigue. This is my second bottle. Helps to relieve arthritis for my mum's joint pain.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

This is a VERY helpful product

Publié par Reviewer2869730 le Jan 26, 2009

I have been very impressed with the efficacy of Ne Chapter's Cinnamon Force. cinnamon. I am using it to help reduce by blood glucose levels and it helps me hit an optimum level almost 85-90% of the time Thank you for carrying it at a reasonable rate and please continue to do so :) Sincerely, L Fraass

c rhyne