FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Remise :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:

iHerb Commentaires des clients

Commentaires | English
Trier par

great

Publié par 5611474153740921929 le Aug 20, 2014

This exfoliating body lotion helps with my keratosis pilaris, and it's also greatly moisturizing, all this at an affordable price.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Effective and affordable AHA body lotion

Publié par 4975857092140547199 le Jul 16, 2014

I have minor patches of psoriasis on my arms and this has helped immensely to keep them flake free. I also haven't suffered any irritation or clogging using it on other areas, including my face and chest.

Great

Publié par 5437152639760000507 le Sep 09, 2014

I don't use body lotions that much since I have body acne and most clog my pores. Decided to use this after hearing it's good for acne scars. It's been a few weeks and I saw a noticeable improvement on how my skin feels and looks, although the formula is a bit sticky. Overall, it's a great product..

good product

Publié par 4637807275727094311 le Nov 04, 2015

great exfoliator. i use on my face too!

Fabulous for winter

Publié par SihayasWorld le Jan 26, 2014

I love this body lotion, it's intensively nourishing and hydrates dry skin really well, making it silky smooth for a long time. Also, because of the AHA, my skin would always have a natural glow the next day. It is very emollient and I don't know how much I would like it during the hotter months but it's a skin saver during winter and cold weather.

Nothing special

Publié par MyBeautiful le Jul 24, 2015

Sometimes after I used this body lotion my skin feels like burning. It does moisturize, but it's sticky and maybe leave the skin smooth, but does not really even the skin tone. I also think it is a bit expensive.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Fast shipping, great product!!

Publié par 4818654956286291707 le Feb 05, 2015

Its been almost a month since I received this, and I can already tell its evening out my skin tone! Plus my skin is softer!

I liked it

Publié par 5516492848116753852 le May 19, 2014

I really liked this product. It feels soft and smooth in my skin.

Just the very best

Publié par 4742267515360830440 le Mar 02, 2014

The ingredients are straight forward and it is amazing at smoothing out my skin and helping with discoloration.

I love this lotion!

Publié par Reviewer2944918 le Jul 11, 2014

I love this lotion. It hydrates better than any other, leaves skin soft and smooth. It is easily applied and works from the first application. I will definitely buy!

articles 1-10 sur 36