FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
View/Edit Cart Payer

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€11.78

€20.01

Économie de: €8.23 (41 % de remise)

Notes utilisateur

5 Étoiles
4 Étoiles
3 Étoiles
2 Étoiles
1 Étoiles
Commentaires | English
Trier par

good for fading darkspots/hyperpigmentation/sun damage

Publié par iepurasmic le Mar 28, 2014

I used to do 30% Medical Grade Lactic Acid peels but was too busy/lazy to keep up with them. I did a patch test first with the new AHA lotion and then tried it on my face the following day. I was surprised by how gentle it was, there was zero irritation. It left my skin feeling incredibly smooth. I think I used too much the first time, I only need half a drop to cover my face. I am currently using this to get rid of some sun damage, it's important to only use it at night because it makes your skin more sensitive to the sun. If you suffer from hyperpigmentation, dark spots, or sun damage then this product is your best bet. Also try to incorporate a Vitamin C Serum with niacinamide into your routine if you want to fade your spots even quicker. Just remember to use the serum only during the day and the lotion only at night, never at the same time.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Great for facial use, too!

Publié par GeorgiasMirror le Apr 11, 2014

This is a non-greasy, light lotion that leaves skin very soft. I also love it on my face (normal, slightly dry skin), because it simply erases different marks or zits.

High Quality! It works!!

Publié par Reviewer2545318 le Oct 23, 2014

I love this cream, and i can really see the effect. if i haven´t used it for some days, and then use it in the evening, i can see dead skin / peeling the next morning! and just wash your face, and it is good to go for the day. sometimes i use it both day and night. my boyfriend also like it after shaving (prepare for some tingling, and redness 15min). you don´t look oily and it smells desecrate. last but not least : GREAT VALUE!! i compare it with MD formulation glycolic serum (continuous r.serum). but the price is 10 times higher. so do the math. if you like a more heavy cream, just apply one on the top :) LOVE this product!

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

neoteric cosmetics ehanced lotion anti-wrinkle

Publié par 5673290447568561869 le Jun 30, 2014

This product definitely has good results. Its a bit rich for my skin, but my mum who is 70 absolutely LOVES this product. Does what it says its going to do - leave you with glowing skin and fewer wrinkles!

for my Mum

Publié par LuviHerb le Jan 28, 2015

First, thanKS to iHerb for best services and fast shipping ~ > you're the best 😘 👍 I can't write any thing about this product, but my Mum do love it . This time my sister asked me to buy this lotion for her, so will see what my sister will say about it. Overall, this lotion contain good ingredients, so to see big change you have to use it 3~6 months to see amazing results. I do recommend this lotion, cause my Mum really like it, and you've to try it maybe you'll love it 😉 Hope this helped you 😊

this work

Publié par smalldosesofvain le Jul 19, 2015

i use this all over my body every other day, alternating with olay and or cerave lotion. this is lightweight and keeps my skin smooth it eliminates dry patches and texture. before this, i was using paula's 10% aha body lotion and 2% bha body lotion; which in my opinion are superior but their shipping rate is crazy! this cost less and iherb international shipping rate is still one of the cheapest.

too heavy for me

Publié par 5576946624955927028 le Dec 12, 2015

for my oily skin it was too heavy, i tried to use it overnight but that didnt help much.. so i would not repurchase this, i found less heavy options

Anti Aging

Publié par 4742428710746861091 le Mar 04, 2015

Serves its purpose not bad for the price. You get a lot of product for a fairly low price. Follow up with spf moisturizer.

Nice !

Publié par 4907883647798794926 le Mar 31, 2015

I use it as a body lotion. Skin is super soft after few days of applications. Like it.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

You have changed my life!

Publié par 5605915662537191576 le Jan 14, 2015

Such great value!! completely changed the tone and look of my face.

articles 1-10 sur 10