EUR

Neocell, Super Collagen, Type 1 & 3, 7 oz (198 g) Powder

€10.98
€14.29
Savings of: €3.30 (23% off)

Not for vegans

Posted by 5069349019318949307 on Oct 16, 2012

This product is NOT SUITABLE FOR VEGETARIANS OR VEGANS as it is of bovine source - that is it is cow cellulose. I didn't know it at the time and took it for a few days (Ack!) but I can definitely attest to its effectiveness. There are many other veggie caps available, and definitely consider looking into them if you are concerned about the ethical sourcing of the products you buy and support.

No stretch marks!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

I got this product because I am pregnant, and I read that collagen is essential building block for a lot of important tissues, such as bones, cartilage, tendons, and ligaments. It is also beneficial for the mother, so that her hair and skin (read stretch marks!) remains supple. Hydrolysed collagen is the most effective form, because it is easily absorbed by the body. I take two scoops with my orange or apple juice, because it needs Vitamin C to get absorbed. Lately I mix it with Effer-C from Now Foods so I don't taste the collagen. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

caused cysts!!

Posted by 5376485112585321926 on Apr 20, 2013

I faithfully took this product along with powdered vitamin c since November. About a month after starting, I developed a giant cyst on my neck. I have never been prone to acne as a teenager and especially now that I'm 40! It never went away and left a terrible scar. After that I noticed cyst after cyst on my neck, face, etc. I didn't connect the dots until my friend who was also taking it, said she quit taking it because it gave her acne. Sure enough, I stopped and I have never had a cyst again...I also put on 5 pounds that I could NOT get rid of no matter how much I exercised. Beware of this product.

Super collagen, It works great.

Posted by Reviewer2148622 on Aug 14, 2012

I have been taking this for over a year and noticed the small wrinkles on my cheeks are almost gone. Now this may sound like everyone else's but I'm not 50 or 60 years old, I'm 82 and look 20 years younger. One check out gal asked if I had cosmetic surgery, I just laughed, the woman behind me said OMG you look like you are 60 not 80. So you younger gals, work on it now you'll look better later. I just bought a three wheel bike with a huge basket to get my dog food. I have very little pain when I keep moving and keep taking collagen, I also take hyaluronic acid with collagen. I'm a retired RN, so research everything I take, this is one.

Neocell, Super Collagen, Type 1 & 3, 7 oz ( CYSTS) 9

Posted by Reviewer2756309 on Oct 06, 2013

I took this product for 6 days and I stopped because I developed 2 cysts, one on my upper chest and another on my neck. Even though I haven't taken it for 2 days, I now have about 8 or so, even one on my back. I have never had a problem with my skin breaking out and I'm past child bearing age. I have taken collagen before and it never caused me any problems. I decided to add this to my regime and viola! Cysts and breakouts galore. BE CAREFUL! I read that other people had the same reaction as I have had on this product. I don't know how long before these breakouts will go away, I have had the first 2 for about 4 days and they haven't improved at all and I've developed more since...BEWARE!!! I hope this will help anyone who may encounter the same or similar problems to see the correlation (start taking this product and sudden acne...).