FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
View/Edit Cart Payer

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€9.83

€14.45

Économie de: €4.62 (32 % de remise)

Écrire un commentaire

Commentaires | English
Trier par

Neocell, Super Collagen, Type 1 & 3, 7 oz ( CYSTS) 9

Publié par Reviewer2756309 le Oct 06, 2013

I took this product for 6 days and I stopped because I developed 2 cysts, one on my upper chest and another on my neck. Even though I haven't taken it for 2 days, I now have about 8 or so, even one on my back. I have never had a problem with my skin breaking out and I'm past child bearing age. I have taken collagen before and it never caused me any problems. I decided to add this to my regime and viola! Cysts and breakouts galore. BE CAREFUL! I read that other people had the same reaction as I have had on this product. I don't know how long before these breakouts will go away, I have had the first 2 for about 4 days and they haven't improved at all and I've developed more since...BEWARE!!! I hope this will help anyone who may encounter the same or similar problems to see the correlation (start taking this product and sudden acne...).

Not for vegans

Publié par 5069349019318949307 le Oct 16, 2012

This product is NOT SUITABLE FOR VEGETARIANS OR VEGANS as it is of bovine source - that is it is cow cellulose. I didn't know it at the time and took it for a few days (Ack!) but I can definitely attest to its effectiveness. There are many other veggie caps available, and definitely consider looking into them if you are concerned about the ethical sourcing of the products you buy and support.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Super collagen, It works great.

Publié par Reviewer2148622 le Aug 14, 2012

I have been taking this for over a year and noticed the small wrinkles on my cheeks are almost gone. Now this may sound like everyone else's but I'm not 50 or 60 years old, I'm 82 and look 20 years younger. One check out gal asked if I had cosmetic surgery, I just laughed, the woman behind me said OMG you look like you are 60 not 80. So you younger gals, work on it now you'll look better later. I just bought a three wheel bike with a huge basket to get my dog food. I have very little pain when I keep moving and keep taking collagen, I also take hyaluronic acid with collagen. I'm a retired RN, so research everything I take, this is one.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

It's non-organic Bovine Collagen which means...

Publié par EdiblyOrganic le Sep 05, 2013

I'd purchased this but once it had arrived, thought better of taking it as a supplement. I try to eat as much organic foods as possible, and do my best to stay away from GMOs (Genetically Modified Organisms). Because this isn't an organic product, it's made from cows that are force fed GMO crops, & the antibiotics they're being pumped up with to starve off illnesses associated with confinement and GMO feed. Cows and human bodies were never designed to process such a thing. If my review has been helpful to you, please click on the 'yes' link down below. ;)

caused cysts!!

Publié par 5376485112585321926 le Apr 20, 2013

I faithfully took this product along with powdered vitamin c since November. About a month after starting, I developed a giant cyst on my neck. I have never been prone to acne as a teenager and especially now that I'm 40! It never went away and left a terrible scar. After that I noticed cyst after cyst on my neck, face, etc. I didn't connect the dots until my friend who was also taking it, said she quit taking it because it gave her acne. Sure enough, I stopped and I have never had a cyst again...I also put on 5 pounds that I could NOT get rid of no matter how much I exercised. Beware of this product.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Therapist said it's a good stuff

Publié par NataliyaKvitka le Apr 24, 2013

I bought it for my mother-in-law, since she was prescribed collagen for everyday taking. She really appreciated the result, and her therapist said it's a good thing but he decreased the dosage by half.

I look younger

Publié par 5020541802407285328 le Jun 20, 2013

My partner says my skin looks younger. Is she just being kind? Only god can see inside her heart to the truth of her words. If she is lying, she will be struck down. If she is right, she will be granted eternal life

No stretch marks!

Publié par TrueReviews le Nov 15, 2013

I got this product because I am pregnant, and I read that collagen is essential building block for a lot of important tissues, such as bones, cartilage, tendons, and ligaments. It is also beneficial for the mother, so that her hair and skin (read stretch marks!) remains supple. Hydrolysed collagen is the most effective form, because it is easily absorbed by the body. I take two scoops with my orange or apple juice, because it needs Vitamin C to get absorbed. Lately I mix it with Effer-C from Now Foods so I don't taste the collagen. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Got it for my girlfriend whom has this slow nal growth sympton. Nail now Grows at a much faster rate!

Publié par MyPersonalReview le Feb 20, 2014

Got it for my girlfriend whom has this slow nal growth symptom(Had been researching extensively for an improvement on it and finally find this is the one that may help help and YES, IT DID). Nail Grows at a much faster rate!. Gave it to my Girlfried whom having thinning hair. I had tried NOW Biotin alone but it only helps to grow help at a faster time though Maxihair speed it faster than just using Now Biotin alone. And with this Added-on, It is a Best Combo to the MAX. Do click my username NOW!!!!!! and view my page in Iherb NOW!!!! to see ALL the reviews I have written of those purchased products I ordered in Iherb. ( It may takes days to months before I write the review as I need to try them thoroughly ensuring the preciseness and accurate experience taking in comparison to the thousands of page of research papers I have read which is the main reason leading me to buy the product from Iherb because simply, I want to contribute myself in this humanity world. ======================================================================================================= Click my nick ▲ at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks! ======================================================================================================= iHerb.com has become my favorite place to shop supplements, and I'm not alone, because iHerb has been named #1 online supplement store by ConsumerLab.com the last 6 years in a row! I've been using them for quite some time, and there have never been any problems whatsoever. For customers from outside USA (like me) I recommend the delivery option "Global Priority Mail by DHL". It is incredibly cheap at just 4$, and I always receive the goods here within 6-8 days. Please also note that chances are high that you will NOT pay any additional custom duties and taxes, when "Global Priority Mail by DHL" is used. ======================================================================================================= I spend a lot of time writing reviews, so if you found this one helpful, please let me know by clicking the “helpful”-button below the review. Also please click my nick ▲ at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks!

Not for acne prone skin

Publié par Reviewer2837176 le Mar 20, 2012

This is excellent and does what it claims but if you are prone to acne it may break you out. I started breaking out after using for a few weeks, but it did give my skin a glow and a lot softer.

articles 1-10 sur 951