FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
View/Edit Cart Payer

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€9.98

€14.68

Économie de: €4.69 (32 % de remise)

Désolé, ce produit n’est plus en stock.

Écrire un commentaire
Commentaires | English
Trier par

Definite improvement within days

Publié par Reviewer3107673 le Jun 13, 2012

I think my skin benefited most from this product. The effects were quick too; just within days, my skin seemed more elastic and even started to appear smoother. I immediately purchased the larger bottle after experiencing the benefits, but there hasn't been much change in my nails or hair thus far... But I'm generally satisfied with the improvements to my skin, so I've just ordered my third supply. Definitely more convenient (esp when on the road) than the powdered form.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Good quality and brand, Works well.

Publié par Read-Me-Now-Be-Happy le May 27, 2013

ผลิตภัณฑ์ที่ดีสำหรับผิวสวย ใส่รหัสสำหรับ Excellent Quality, 120 count-perfect to give it a try! Neocell, Super Collagen +C Good Value, Good product! You'll get good results with this product.....clearer skin, look and feel better. I've ordered this one for a long time now.

Collagen

Publié par Reviewer2656924 le Oct 11, 2009

I bought this for my skin and hair and I am seeing a difference my skin seems much softer and my hair is growing and looks thicker.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

My dentist noticed the remarkable change in tissue around my teeth which has drastically improved, this is also seen throughout my skin area.

Publié par Reviewer2214905 le Oct 18, 2007

Superior working product.

Excellent

Publié par Reviewer1544707 le Feb 04, 2010

With this, all I needed was three pills on 10 - 30 minutes before breakfast and just like a miracle, the pain that I have had for a a year and half was gone. If you are having joint pains, try these pills.

good for my skin

Publié par Reviewer1071493 le Apr 10, 2010

i use it two times every day,morning and night.I feel my skin smooth,shine and beautiful.I will eat it forever.Then i will be young.

Babyface

Publié par Reviewer2484632 le Sep 29, 2011

for ever!

Good Product

Publié par Reviewer2568339 le Dec 14, 2010

My skin looks great. It doesn't upset my stomach which I was expecting in a product that you take on an empty stomach. I have used others, but this by far the best!

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

great stuff. reasonable and works well....hair and nails growing faster

Publié par Reviewer1317839 le Jul 05, 2010

works well and best if eaten at night on an emptyish stomach. highly recommended! for better skin, less lines, and even weight loss.

Great!!

Publié par Reviewer1459052 le Aug 17, 2010

I have only used this supplement for less than about a month, but I can tell a difference in the texture and strength of my hair. It is growing at a more rapid pace and tensil strength is improving!!

articles 1-10 sur 156