Neocell, Super Collagen+C, Type 1 & 3, 120 Tablets

€9.47
€12.33
Savings of: €2.85 (23% Off)

Definite improvement within days

Posted by Reviewer3107673 on Jun 13, 2012

I think my skin benefited most from this product. The effects were quick too; just within days, my skin seemed more elastic and even started to appear smoother. I immediately purchased the larger bottle after experiencing the benefits, but there hasn't been much change in my nails or hair thus far... But I'm generally satisfied with the improvements to my skin, so I've just ordered my third supply. Definitely more convenient (esp when on the road) than the powdered form.

Good quality and brand, Works well.

Posted by Read-Me-Now-Be-Happy on May 27, 2013

ผลิตภัณฑ์ที่ดีสำหรับผิวสวย ใส่รหัสสำหรับ Excellent Quality, 120 count-perfect to give it a try! Neocell, Super Collagen +C Good Value, Good product! You'll get good results with this product.....clearer skin, look and feel better. I've ordered this one for a long time now.

Collagen

Posted by Reviewer2656924 on Oct 11, 2009

I bought this for my skin and hair and I am seeing a difference my skin seems much softer and my hair is growing and looks thicker.

My dentist noticed the remarkable change in tissue around my teeth which has drastically improved, this is also seen throughout my skin area.

Posted by Reviewer2214905 on Oct 18, 2007

Superior working product.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1544707 on Feb 04, 2010

With this, all I needed was three pills on 10 - 30 minutes before breakfast and just like a miracle, the pain that I have had for a a year and half was gone. If you are having joint pains, try these pills.