FR

View/Edit Cart Payer

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€9.50

€13.96

Économie de: €4.47 (32% off)

Écrire un commentaire

Commentaires | English
Trier par

Constipation

Posted by Reviewer1337857 on Apr 10, 2016

This product gave me a bad constipation. Not for me

Great product but 6 tablets a day!

Posted by 4749637480938102405 on Mar 09, 2016

Seems to smooth skin and nourish hair - even helps joint mobility. My only thing was taking 6 tablets (and they're not small) and would probably see even more of a result in a higher dosage. Still happy with the overall result and would continue to buy. And iHerb is the best website in terms of price, product range and delivery!

ahmed

Posted by 5176209080275955150 on Feb 20, 2016

I have been taking this product for years. It really makes your skin look radiant

Neocell Super Collagen +C

Posted by Reviewer2835091 on Dec 02, 2015

This product has change the produce move from 3 tablets to 6 and made the tablets smaller. I find this unsatisfactory, the product is no longer valuable. No one should have to take 6 tablets of any product in order to experience some benefit. It would be best for the vendor to take the product off the market. I will not purchase this product in the future.

Too soon to tell

Posted by Reviewer2635763 on Nov 08, 2015

It's too soon to tell whether it will help with my skin or joints but I do definitely know that you can use it as an energy source during workouts. I take 3 before my badminton session and there's no energy dip during the 2 hour session. Might have found my 'energy bar.' I now use it in combination with Dr's Best Hyaluronic Acid with Chondroitin Sulphate. My knees seem to be responding fine. Less pain and faster recovery from exercise (the pain and tightness goes away faster).

nice product

Posted by 5223729979172484947 on Oct 03, 2015

my friend tried this and highly recommended it to me and i tried yesterday for the first time. the pills are slightly huge but still acceptable...it doesn't have any weird taste which is good....i believe it works and hope my skin gets better soon

Neocell Colagen

Posted by 5613268966729127351 on Jun 20, 2015

This produci is my favorite.

Love it

Posted by Sandra on Jun 07, 2015

My skin looks brighter and feels smoother. All my fine lines are plumped up and I could feel it working immediately as my skin had been parched from too much drinking. Neck lines aren't as deep as well. My skin feels as smooth as silk. Will always buy it! My sister has bad knee joints, she said she feels it has stopped clicking.

It's ok

Posted by 5368715436905737385 on May 27, 2015

I finished one bottle of this product, but I don't think it was enough to see any results. I didn't like that you need to take 3 capsules a day, plus it can get expensive if one wants to take on a long term basis.

Health of nails and hair

Posted by 5516503633317777911 on Apr 30, 2015

Thank u guys for excellent collagen, good price, good effect for your nails and skin.

articles 1-10 sur 147