FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Réduction :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€12.18

€17.88

Économie de: €5,70 (32 % de remise)

Désolé, ce produit n’est plus en stock.

Écrire un commentaire
  • Gelatin Capsule is derived from fish.

• Commentaires | English
    Trier par

No result

Publié par Trinity le mai 25, 2014

There isn't any real difference on my mom's face or in her arthritis pain. It's also full of binders and fillers. Will not buy again. I started buying pure gelatin powder and cooking homemade broth and they made a difference in her condition.

A disastrous purchase

Publié par Reviewer2715871 le mai 22, 2011

I have had to stop taking these pills after 2 months as I have put on so much weight and suffered from an increased number of nasty headaches. My weight has remained the same give or take a couple of pounds since I was 20 (I'm now 40). I have not changed my dietary regime so there is no other explanation. I saw no benefits to my skin and am wondering what to do with the remaining 3 bottles of this product....

noticed no benefits

Publié par Reviewer2459651 le sept. 24, 2012

noticed no benefits or changes

Serious Allergy

Publié par Reviewer2006587 le mai 09, 2014

I would not recommend this product to anyone cos I've unfortunately experienced Serious Allergy !! After a week of taking, my chest,digestion system and my energy had come to bad conditions.1 day after I stopped taking the product, I am still suffering the same reaction. The 2nd day, I was back to normal. So overall, it was a very bad experience for me. BE CAREFUL with sulfite residues !

TRYING TO IMPROVE MY HAIR GROWTH SINCE CHEMO

Publié par Reviewer1611575 le oct. 21, 2011

Neocell Fish Collagen plus H.A. w/hyaluronic acid was recommended so I thought I'd try it. It's been two months and I do notice a difference in the thickness of my hair. I'll continue to use this product.

No significant results.

Publié par 5001964954059018707 le févr. 15, 2015

No significant results.

Gives me a headache

Publié par 4897623255360069934 le juin 30, 2015

I took this product and it gives me a headache. I don't know why but whenever I take it, I get a headache.

No difference

Publié par 4655084121692689196 le avr. 21, 2016

I have not noticed any difference in the way that I feel or any improvement on my skin.

Nothing so far

Publié par Reviewer2386615 le mars 09, 2011

I've been taking the capsules as directed for close to 2 weeks now but have noticed no improvements of any kind so far. Have bought a six-month supply, so will carry on with the supplements and will see what happens.

articles 1-9 sur 9