FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Réduction :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€18.44

€27.12

Économie de: €8.68 (32 % de remise)

Désolé, ce produit n’est plus en stock.

Écrire un commentaire
Commentaires | English
Trier par

I'm humbled and so glad...

Publié par Reviewer3198993 le May 10, 2009

After one week taking Neocell's Immucell Collagen Type 2 the chronic pain I had been suffering from has completely disappeared. Obviously, I'm thrilled. I had read reports of pain relief and was skeptical...Not anymore!!!

results

Publié par Reviewer1113245 le May 15, 2009

After 2 weeks of this product, I am pain free. My back and my legs were hurting so bad, I could hardly walk. It is a miracle. Thanks a lot Denyse

It helps

Publié par Reviewer1586359 le May 16, 2009

Have taken quite a few things for arthiritus, and this seems to help more than any of them have recomended to others,I let my Dr. see it and he said the ingrediants were good,he has knee trouble and said he was going to order some

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Immediately improvement in joint health

Publié par DoctorMav le May 31, 2013

I can't speak highly enough of this product. I use four a day pre-breakfast. You can take up six with a buffered VitC powder by Rainbow Light. My joints are much more flexible and my skin is looking the best in a long, long time going into the southern winter. Contains no stearates that can inhibit absorption. Great value for money. Definitely give it a go.

so far so good

Publié par Reviewer3240446 le Jun 01, 2009

the joint pain seems to be subsiding, just in 2 weeks

Skincare needs inner help

Publié par Reviewer1055101 le Aug 21, 2009

After 5 days, my nails seemed to suddenly harden & withstand simple tasks without chipping or splitting. I use this in conjunction with Super Collagen. In about a week I noticed my skin beginning to tighten up as well.

Seems to be effective

Publié par Reviewer1033247 le Jan 17, 2011

this product seems to be working. Having less pain in my knees and have been able to go running again.

Good for arthritis

Publié par 5740397895137962796 le Jun 01, 2012

This Type 2 is good for the arthritis along with the pomegranate from Neo cell to reduce the pain and swelling. when I do use my arms the pain in my shoulders not longer take 2 weeks to recover. Usually there is some discomfort during the day but can sleep most of the night without any pain. I can feel the arthritis and bursitis is there but not to the extreme like before taking this suppliment.

Review of Neocell Collagen type 2

Publié par Reviewer1506253 le Dec 01, 2012

As always, iHerb delivered in very fast time and the products received in good condition. The purpose of adding this product to my regimen is to improve the soreness in my knees. For the first bottle I took 6 a day each morning with my usual vitamins and supplements and I have observed after 1 bottle a slight easing of the pain in my knees and a definite improvement in the tone of my finger and toe nails. I have purchased 4 bottles and hope to see continuing improvement over time

not sure

Publié par Reviewer2139704 le Jan 02, 2012

My mother has been taking this for her knees, finding it a very good supplement for joint problems

articles 1-10 sur 57