FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
View/Edit Cart Payer

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€18.76

€27.60

Économie de: €8.83 (32 % de remise)

Désolé, ce produit n’est plus en stock.

Écrire un commentaire
Commentaires | English
Trier par

I'm humbled and so glad...

Publié par Reviewer3198993 le May 10, 2009

After one week taking Neocell's Immucell Collagen Type 2 the chronic pain I had been suffering from has completely disappeared. Obviously, I'm thrilled. I had read reports of pain relief and was skeptical...Not anymore!!!

results

Publié par Reviewer1113245 le May 15, 2009

After 2 weeks of this product, I am pain free. My back and my legs were hurting so bad, I could hardly walk. It is a miracle. Thanks a lot Denyse

It helps

Publié par Reviewer1586359 le May 16, 2009

Have taken quite a few things for arthiritus, and this seems to help more than any of them have recomended to others,I let my Dr. see it and he said the ingrediants were good,he has knee trouble and said he was going to order some

so far so good

Publié par Reviewer3240446 le Jun 01, 2009

the joint pain seems to be subsiding, just in 2 weeks

Skincare needs inner help

Publié par Reviewer1055101 le Aug 21, 2009

After 5 days, my nails seemed to suddenly harden & withstand simple tasks without chipping or splitting. I use this in conjunction with Super Collagen. In about a week I noticed my skin beginning to tighten up as well.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Immediately improvement in joint health

Publié par DoctorMav le May 31, 2013

I can't speak highly enough of this product. I use four a day pre-breakfast. You can take up six with a buffered VitC powder by Rainbow Light. My joints are much more flexible and my skin is looking the best in a long, long time going into the southern winter. Contains no stearates that can inhibit absorption. Great value for money. Definitely give it a go.

Review of Neocell Collagen type 2

Publié par Reviewer1506253 le Dec 01, 2012

As always, iHerb delivered in very fast time and the products received in good condition. The purpose of adding this product to my regimen is to improve the soreness in my knees. For the first bottle I took 6 a day each morning with my usual vitamins and supplements and I have observed after 1 bottle a slight easing of the pain in my knees and a definite improvement in the tone of my finger and toe nails. I have purchased 4 bottles and hope to see continuing improvement over time

not sure

Publié par Reviewer2139704 le Jan 02, 2012

My mother has been taking this for her knees, finding it a very good supplement for joint problems

Great Product

Publié par Reviewer2278876 le Feb 22, 2012

This Neocell ImmuCell Collagen Type 2 is a blessing, and has got to be one of the best products on the market today. Before I buy this my knees was hurting me a lot. After I buy this product and after 4 days of use, I was pain free. Will buy again.

Has helped me!

Publié par 5055087828301421065 le Jan 25, 2013

Have been taking this product for about three months and it has helped my hip joint and skin. I think I will keep taking these tablets as I believe the process is a slow build up to better health. Happy I found it!

articles 1-10 sur 54