FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
View/Edit Cart Payer

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€18.64

€27.38

Économie de: €8.74 (32 % de remise)

Écrire un commentaire

Commentaires | English
Trier par

Best Collagen Out There

Publié par Reviewer2422018 le Dec 13, 2010

I have been body building for 28 years and have long standing shoulder, back and elbow injuries. I have not been able to sleep on my shoulders for about 6 years (just flat on my back...for about 5 hours then the back injury kicks in!). After about 6 weeks use I can now get a good hour on one arm and 30 mins on the other. After 2 bottles I switched to powder, but it is not as good so I have switched back to liquid. Costs me £26 in England ($39), or $22 shipped from America! You do the maths.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Pleasant Taste great effects...

Publié par Reviewer2130275 le Nov 02, 2010

Wasn't sure what to expect has accelerated weight loss I take 1-2 tabelspoons at night sleep like a baby. Wt loss is improved on the days I take it. First shipment had two broken leaking bottles company mailed to out immediately for my girlfriend. Great customer service thank you and will be ordering again.

Really works

Publié par Reviewer1501713 le Mar 22, 2012

My husband takes this and his skin is looking great. He has lost weight too. We have since recommended it to other people. Lost count of how many bottles we have purchased so far :)

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Pretty astounding what it does for skin

Publié par Reviewer1221476 le May 28, 2013

I've had this product for about 5 days, and basically after the 2nd day of taking this stuff, my skin is less dry and incredibly soft. It's wild - I don't know how this product works so quickly like that, but it does. I feel slightly more energized as well, but that could be in my head. The beneficial changes in my skin are not in my head, however - it's dramatically real!

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Great for hair and nails

Publié par Reviewer1951894 le Dec 07, 2009

I've noticed my nails are stronger and my hair is growing rapidly and I attribute it to the use of this Neocell liquid. The only drawback is I have to visit my hairdresser more frequently for touchups! It's worth it for me though!

SO FAR SO GOOD!

Publié par Reviewer1324255 le Feb 14, 2010

I've been taking it for a few weeks. I like the taste of this product and I am losing inches around my waist. But I am also taking digestive enzymes as well. My skin definitely feels smoother and soft. I'm going to stick with this product for awhile and see what happens. Thank you IHerb for your prompt delivery and excellent customer service!!

This is GREAT

Publié par Reviewer1578141 le Apr 12, 2010

I love this company's products, and this one is really good. If you want joint relief, this is the one for you. It takes a couple weeks to build up, but I have thrown out my other supplements that are hard on my digestive system. I have my husband taking it too, so I need to order more.

sleep, weight loss help

Publié par Reviewer3008343 le Jan 16, 2012

I noticed a great benefit that this collagen helps me sleep more soundly. I noticed when my teenage son who normally wakes me up earlier than I normally get up was not waking me up after I started taking this within a week. I've also lost weight since I started just a month ago.

WOW it does work!!

Publié par Reviewer2460715 le Feb 24, 2012

I've been taking this product for the past 2 weeks. I have gone from taking 3 pain pills per day to only 1 pain pill per day. I have more energy, have lost weight and just feel better overall!! I've since got my sister started on it and my hubby is also starting to use it. This really does work!! I don't want to run out and will always have an extra bottle on hand!!

wonderful stuff!

Publié par Reviewer2106154 le May 01, 2012

Relieves dry skin and creates suppleness, firmness and a lift to the skin, preventing a sagging jawline.It also tastes delicious when diluted with a little water. It also definately contributes to keeping my weight stable.

articles 1-10 sur 60