FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
View/Edit Cart Payer

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€18.59

€27.30

Économie de: €8.71 (32 % de remise)

Désolé, ce produit n’est plus en stock.

Écrire un commentaire
Commentaires | English
Trier par

Best Collagen Out There

Publié par Reviewer2422018 le Dec 13, 2010

I have been body building for 28 years and have long standing shoulder, back and elbow injuries. I have not been able to sleep on my shoulders for about 6 years (just flat on my back...for about 5 hours then the back injury kicks in!). After about 6 weeks use I can now get a good hour on one arm and 30 mins on the other. After 2 bottles I switched to powder, but it is not as good so I have switched back to liquid. Costs me £26 in England ($39), or $22 shipped from America! You do the maths.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Pleasant Taste great effects...

Publié par Reviewer2130275 le Nov 02, 2010

Wasn't sure what to expect has accelerated weight loss I take 1-2 tabelspoons at night sleep like a baby. Wt loss is improved on the days I take it. First shipment had two broken leaking bottles company mailed to out immediately for my girlfriend. Great customer service thank you and will be ordering again.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Great for hair and nails

Publié par Reviewer1951894 le Dec 07, 2009

I've noticed my nails are stronger and my hair is growing rapidly and I attribute it to the use of this Neocell liquid. The only drawback is I have to visit my hairdresser more frequently for touchups! It's worth it for me though!

This is GREAT

Publié par Reviewer1578141 le Apr 12, 2010

I love this company's products, and this one is really good. If you want joint relief, this is the one for you. It takes a couple weeks to build up, but I have thrown out my other supplements that are hard on my digestive system. I have my husband taking it too, so I need to order more.

Really works

Publié par Reviewer1501713 le Mar 22, 2012

My husband takes this and his skin is looking great. He has lost weight too. We have since recommended it to other people. Lost count of how many bottles we have purchased so far :)

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Pretty astounding what it does for skin

Publié par Reviewer1221476 le May 28, 2013

I've had this product for about 5 days, and basically after the 2nd day of taking this stuff, my skin is less dry and incredibly soft. It's wild - I don't know how this product works so quickly like that, but it does. I feel slightly more energized as well, but that could be in my head. The beneficial changes in my skin are not in my head, however - it's dramatically real!

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Excellent, Excellent , Excellent !!!!

Publié par 4919213062912088389 le Mar 01, 2016

Only after 3 days i felt a huge different in my knees joints and hands too!! Thank you IHerb for this product...!!! The price is phenomenal as well!!!

Awesome

Publié par Reviewer1458989 le Apr 25, 2016

I tried this product and love it. I have a knee injury that has been hurting me for a while. After using this product, my knee and joints feel great. And, my skin has improved a lot.

Tastes and works great!

Publié par organic le Jun 10, 2012

This is a much tastier alternative to the huge and plentiful Neocell collagen pills. Just one tablespoon of this tasty Pomegranate thick juice instead of 4 huge powdery pills does the trick. Lasts quite a while, too! My facial skin feels hydrated and plump thanks to this wonder!

POMEGRANATE LIQUID

Publié par 4889198979008235693 le Aug 06, 2013

This is the most amazing liquid tonic. My hair is growing back and my skin glows. It takes approximately six months to take effect.

articles 1-10 sur 61