FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
View/Edit Cart Payer

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€13.79

€16.22

Économie de: €2.43 (15 % de remise)

Désolé, ce produit n’est plus en stock.

Écrire un commentaire
Commentaires | English
Trier par

Neocell Collagen Beauty Builder - Beneficial for an inner and outer health

Publié par Reviewer1186073 le Oct 14, 2014

I purchased this item for the benefits of having some many supplements I was looking for in one bottle (you should see the supplements I take everyday - smile). My skin is smooth and supple...I don't have the lines or blemishes some my age have with their skin. I don't look my age (as I'm told often). You're only as good as you feel? or look? Smile. Which is why I'm stating that this item should be a part of any person health regimen. I took 3 daily and its wonderful.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

seems to make my skin smoother and glow with radiance

Publié par 4782185700589560345 le Apr 01, 2014

Started to consume this for a week and I realised that my wrinkles ain't as obvious and my skin is glowing... will cont'd to consume for sure!

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Good

Publié par 5675652695074961356 le Nov 02, 2014

Consuming this product for 3 weeks and I can notice that my face is less oily and less breakout. My hair and nails are stronger too. Will continue take this product.

It is working!

Publié par 4617600920136421766 le Feb 26, 2015

My face skin is smooth and not so oily as usually, my nails got stronger and longer and its unbelievable but i think that my hair is also growing faster because i have to color it more often then before. I was using this product in about 3 weeks.

nice

Publié par 4772329128476090466 le Nov 16, 2015

nice affordable collagen

always take a collagen

Publié par 5222557758601332443 le Jul 02, 2016

love this wish it was a smaller pill but otherwise ive gotten better hair, from it for sure

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Good

Publié par 5273463189186932089 le Feb 01, 2016

I took this because I have brittle hair and nails and because I want to have better skin, it did not really help, I have very dry skin and with some acne at some parts of the body. I think I need to take it on a long term.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Quite good, just too big

Publié par 5050524383039565787 le May 26, 2016

QUite good and affordable collagen product. the pills are just pretty much big and we need to take 3-4 at once

Buen resultado en articulaciones

Publié par 4676620053524773785 le May 13, 2015

Tengo 45 años. He tomado 2 botes. Durante el primer mes he tenido buenos resultados en huesos y articulaciones, me siento más ágil y ya no me duelen las rodillas. Sin embargo, en pelo y uñas no he notado ninguna diferencia: las uñas siguen débiles y mi pelo sigue cayendo. Mi piel sólo ha mejorado un poco, está más gruesa, pero nada de las maravillas que prometen, ni de luminosidad ni de hidratación. Me queda el tercer bote. Cuando lo termine voy a cambiar de producto.

nothing different

Publié par 4632378007728110779 le Feb 23, 2016

i think low qality product

articles 1-10 sur 22