New To iHerb?

Neocell, Collagen Beauty Builder, 150 Tablets

€12.05
€14.18
Savings of: €2.13 (15% Off)

seems to make my skin smoother and glow with radiance

Posted by 4782185700589560345 on Apr 01, 2014

Started to consume this for a week and I realised that my wrinkles ain't as obvious and my skin is glowing... will cont'd to consume for sure!

Neocell Collagen Beauty Builder - Beneficial for an inner and outer health

Posted by Reviewer1186073 on Oct 14, 2014

I purchased this item for the benefits of having some many supplements I was looking for in one bottle (you should see the supplements I take everyday - smile). My skin is smooth and supple...I don't have the lines or blemishes some my age have with their skin. I don't look my age (as I'm told often). You're only as good as you feel? or look? Smile. Which is why I'm stating that this item should be a part of any person health regimen. I took 3 daily and its wonderful.

A

Posted by 5366040320699643321 on Sep 26, 2014

My first time used this one