FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
View/Edit Cart Payer

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€15.40

€18.13

Économie de: €2.73 (15 % de remise)

Écrire un commentaire

Commentaires | English
Trier par

See No Difference

Publié par twistedinsanity le Jun 07, 2013

This collagen chews are sweet and quite tasty, like candy. But, I am quite skeptic about the results as I bought 2 packaging of these and ate 4 chews daily. But yet, I can see no difference to my skin, etc. And ... this might be gross to some people, but I doubt the absorption of this hydrolyzed collagen in this product, because I can see these when I evacuate my bowels.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Visible difference after a couple of weeks, noted by people around me

Publié par 5189787884249504918 le Jul 14, 2014

I am very impressed by this product. I purchased it in this form as I have little time to make smoothies form the powder, which seemed to be a more popular choice for iHerb members. I had 2-4 chews a day and did not really change anything else this period of time. I am 30 and a busy working mom, so I have noticed signs of fatigue, some thinning of my skin, very fine lines around the eye area in the last couple of years. This product helped eliminating and reversing those symptoms visibly! At least 4-5 people who have not seen me in the last 3 weeks while I started taking the product mentioned that I look great and well rested which impressed me, as nothing really changed in my lifestyle except I regularly started taking this product according to its instructions.

my skin glows in 1 week

Publié par 5070864320192445912 le Mar 23, 2014

i take 2 soft chews everyday, my skin smooth and glows. my friends ask me about change, i just remember that i chew this for only 1 week!! not sure this gonna good for all women, but this works for me. actually i don't like to chewing big gum like this, it could be good if it come in smaller size.

Love these

Publié par 5656779737509738004 le Oct 04, 2013

Taste so good and - even better - are great for my skin! I eat 3-4 daily and have may skin moisturized!<3

Love it!

Publié par Reviewer1347527 le Nov 21, 2013

Like the best fruit punsh flavor. An easy way to get collagen.

Great product

Publié par 5639064938402683459 le Dec 12, 2013

I was happy that I found this Beauty Burst as such lower price in this site. Flavor is very good and chews are soft. I am very happy with my purchase and looking to buy more from this site. Delivery was incredible fast ;-)

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Delicious and good for you

Publié par 5685696938055253913 le Oct 28, 2014

Don't know how effective these are although my skin does feel smoother, they are yummy though. definitely buying agai .

very good

Publié par 5334198525112792391 le Jan 23, 2016

nice teats , after one packet i see good improvement to my skin and my hair

👌🏻

Publié par 5010879693118737241 le Mar 12, 2016

Nice

Candies with sense

Publié par 5230758702051125798 le Dec 14, 2014

These are nice candies whose those who are addicted to sweet. They are quite hard to chew and I don't recongnice any impact on my skin, but anyway, I prefer to eat these instead of normal ones. The taste is good.

articles 1-10 sur 23