FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
View/Edit Cart Payer

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€18.74

€27.53

Économie de: €8.79 (32 % de remise)

Désolé, ce produit n’est plus en stock.

Écrire un commentaire
Commentaires | English
Trier par

Happy dog

Publié par Reviewer2216807 le Jan 11, 2011

I want to let other dog owners know that the Neocell ArthroPet Wafers really do work. Smokey is a nine year old, 160lb Rottweiler. He isn't over weight, just a very large dog for the breed. He broke a toe a couple of years back and the vet's said it would give him problems down road if they didn't remove it now. We couldn't do it and now it's giving him problems. I have tried all sorts of stuff to give him relief as it's so hard to watch him struggle to get up and sometimes let out the odd yelp because of the pain. I decided to give Neocell a try and didn't notice to much at first but he started to get around better. He was on it for a while and was doing really well when I ran out and thought I let him do without for a while. Within a few days I noticed him struggling so I placed the order, got him on it and was amazed at how quickly he bounced back to normal. I mean now he is running around like a younger dog and he has that happy, lets play look on his face! I don't recommend products but I am so impressed by how this has improved the quality of life for Smokey that I had to let other dog owners know. We give him 2 wafers in the morning before he eats and that's it. I hope this helps others. Janet Jones Nanaimo, B.C.

The Dog Loves It!!!!

Publié par Reviewer1846752 le Dec 23, 2012

Bought this supplement for my 10-yr old mongrel who willing take it as a treat. I observed that her eyes are brighter (less cloudy) and her movements are more agile than before. Will continue to buy this product for her. Update: My mongrel has been taking this supplement since 2009 till now 2012 and she is still as strong & agile as before. This is a great product!!!

This product works !!!

Publié par Reviewer2782196 le May 27, 2009

My 14 year old dog has not been able to get around without me picking her up & taking her outside & up & down the stairs . After taking this for 2 weeks she can move around like she use to . I thought I was going to have to make that horrible decision.

She likes it!

Publié par Reviewer2155863 le Mar 27, 2009

I have been taking Neocell's human collagen for almost two months and was impressed by the benefits. I was searching their website and found Athropet. Check out the x ray on the neocell site, its impressive! My dog thinks the Arthropet tablet is a treat and eats it readily. She has been sleeping through the night since starting on it and seems to be moving better.

Aids elderly dog's joints

Publié par 5245219531387187880 le Dec 01, 2012

Got this supplement for my elderly dog. He has slowed down recently and has a small heart problem. Decided to give him joint aid supplements as he is 10 years old. The main supplement I give him has green lipped mussel which I think is very important. I also read that collagen type II is helpful. My dog takes the tablet easily each morning as he thinks it is a treat. My dog is still slow at walking and slow from getting up from a lying position. Giving him this supplement is more preventive than anything else. The main thing is to make his life easy as possible in his old age.

arthroPet

Publié par 5657743243659716573 le Mar 22, 2013

Muy bueno para las articulaciones de mi perrito, poco a poco mejora bastante.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

I can see an improvement in my dog.

Publié par 5267539023518734476 le Dec 15, 2014

We adopted KIKi since he was 3 months old. When he was 6 months old he started to have "cramps" on his hind legs. He would scream and limp around for a moment. We thought he over exercised and had a cramp. when he is a year old we realise his back feet were open out wards not parallel with his body. Till one day we brought him for year 2 vac and the vet told us about his hip dysplasia issues. We did not go for x ray but base on the events of cramp and limps. we planned to give him Collagen type 2. As we tried omega 3 and it is useless. This product really works in a few days he no longer have cramps and can run faster too. Hope my review can help your dogs well being.

Dogs love it

Publié par Sandra le Jun 07, 2015

They think it's a treat. It's perked up my 10 year old dog and she seems perkier, coat smoother and has more energy. Her eyes were a little cloudy but they look bright and sharp now. My 2 year old loves it as she thinks it's a treat. Will buy again! Great stuff

I think it works

Publié par Reviewer1808344 le Aug 15, 2010

I'm not sure, but I think it works. I like the variety of ingredients and the multi-faceted approach to helping my pets joints.

Not as good as I hoped

Publié par Reviewer2873404 le Jul 16, 2010

I got this for my cat and the only way I can get her to eat it is if I give it to her with her snack in the evening. Even then she doesn't eat it all after I've cut it in pieces. I'm in to the second bottle and she still limps just as bad as ever. She isn't a picky eater either.

articles 1-10 sur 10