FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Réduction :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€9.63

€12.55

Économie de: €2,91 (23 % de remise)

Désolé, ce produit n’est plus en stock.

Écrire un commentaire
Commentaires | English
Trier par

Lice, scabies, good for skin

Publié par Reviewer1446534 le août 01, 2011

This stuff is powerfull for the skin and getting rid of lice!! Another benifit is that it is 10 times more powerful than listerine, when my gums were being inflamed by a bad tooth I gargled 10 little drops of this with a little water and the redness went away almost instantly!!! It also reverses the affects of gum disease, very powerfull use with care, highly recomebd for those who want to improve thier oral heigene!!!!

I love Neef Oil

Publié par Reviewer2220366 le févr. 12, 2011

I have really taken to this product, I brush my teeth in it, put 2 drops of it on my face at night mixed with emu oil. A great colon clean .Neem is a gift from god.I also mixed it with coconut oil for a hair mask, which I left on overnight, hair was left soft. I had a sore throat took a few drops and throat improved.Try it for sure

raving about neem

Publié par Reviewer3154352 le sept. 25, 2010

I love neem. I learned about neem about a month ago and had to try it. It has so many different uses. I have used it for bug bites,pimples,rashes,canker sores,bug repellent for my tomatoes, and there are so many more uses. For canker sores put in about 3 or 4 drops in water and use as a mouth wash. it makes the pain go away so it makes you feel like you dont even have one! great on inflamed pimples get a qtip get it wet and put a drop of neem on it and your pimple wont hurt anymore. I think everyone should have some neem in there house.

Great Product!

Publié par Reviewer2701422 le sept. 16, 2010

This is a great product for anyone suffering from psoriasis. It can be a bit pricey if you have a large amount of skin to cover. I ran out of this in about 4 days. I took 5 drops orally 3 times daily and also used as a topical a couple times a day. The results were amazing!! My psoriasis was almost completely gone withing a few days. I would suggest buying more than one bottle to start with.

Sensational

Publié par Reviewer1886572 le avr. 09, 2008

Caution! This is really powerful. Use sparingly. Works great as an internal cleanser. Neem purifies blood and is approved by the FDA equalivenet of India as a remedy for diabetes. Give it a try.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

SUPERIOR! One of the BEST on the Market...it WORKS!

Publié par 5690826488863416516 le juil. 08, 2013

As we all know, there are tons and I mean countless products on the market all boasting to be the greatest and the BESTES comprehensively. How often have we been shanghaied? Too often! This product however, works like an all-natural hGH - (Human Growth Hormone)activates the Adrenals, Thymus, Pituitary...the entire Endocrine system. Initially bought one (1) bottle and quickly ordered five (5) more. Will make sure I NEVER ... NOT ever run out of this product! Ohhh, NO! NOT at all! Wish it came in a minimum 2 fl oz bottle. Hope this REVIEW helps you as this product has worked wonders for me. AMAZING!

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Acne /cysts decreased dramatically!

Publié par Reviewer2430337 le sept. 13, 2011

I was having problems with my skin... lots of cysts, acne, etc. I am 30 years old, and I am assuming it was due to hormones mostly. I started taking Neem extract in water and the break outs decreased dramatically over about a 3 week period. You just have to find the right amount to take daily that works for you and keeps you clean and clear. This is much easier than capsules.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Don't let bugs destroy indoor or outside plants

Publié par Reviewer1380560 le mars 11, 2010

Mix: 1 gal water, plus 2 drops full of NEEM OIL, plus 8 capfuls of Hydrogen Peroxide pour onto spray bottle and SHAKE WELL Spray plants and watch bugs leave.....

Neem Leaf, triple potency

Publié par Reviewer3308194 le avr. 01, 2010

Good quality and potency. Helping knock out the Candidasis when flare ups begin. Huge thanks to that!

Discovering Neem

Publié par Reviewer1070204 le févr. 04, 2009

Very good for the Balance, golden staphylococcus disappeared, Skin infections gone

articles 1-10 sur 58