FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
View/Edit Cart Payer

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€10.23

€11.00

Économie de: €0.76 (7 % de remise)

Désolé, ce produit n’est plus en stock.

Écrire un commentaire
Commentaires | English
Trier par

a sweet solution for avoiding sugar

Publié par Reviewer2772584 le Jul 15, 2010

When I read that agave nectar is just as bad for you as high fructose corn syrup, I was delighted to find this alternative to use in place of honey, syrup or sugar. If only the price were not so high, I would use a lot more.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Nice taste for a good price

Publié par kjernesunn-nordkvinne le Apr 05, 2011

I like it, but will also try other brands.

Liked it, but...

Publié par Reviewer3229124 le Jun 10, 2011

...it doesn't get top score. I reacted especially to that the serving size was not measured in grams. This is unpractical as there are different sized tablespoons to be bought. I quite enjoyed the caramell-ish taste to it, though:)

A bit thin

Publié par Reviewer1154704 le Jun 10, 2011

This syrup is fine for baking and I like the molasses taste, but I won't buy it again because it takes more yacon syrup than honey in my power bars or granola to hold the ingredients together. Honey is much cheaper and I use so little of it that I really don't notice an effect on my blood sugar anyways.

Very nice!

Publié par Reviewer1011896 le Jul 14, 2011

I recommend this, it´s a good product.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

good

Publié par Reviewer2728813 le Jul 25, 2011

Good product, ok taste. Not as yummi as agave,but much healthier.

Good taste

Publié par Reviewer1146209 le Sep 06, 2011

Haven't used this yet, just tasted it, but the taste is good! Not as thick as regular syrup, but tastier.

Karamell, mm..

Publié par Reviewer2900408 le Nov 23, 2011

Endelig en syrup jeg kan spise, som i tillegg smaker himmelsk!

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Good sugar substitute with an unusual, pleasant flavor

Publié par Reviewer1289814 le Nov 25, 2007

I recently used this to replace the sugar in a muffin recipe. The result was a less sweet, slightly complex flavor. I find the flavor of this to be something of a cross between apples and molasses. I was a bit stingy with it in my first experiment, perhaps due to the price and inexperience! I will use it again, as I like the result, and appreciate the nutritional values this offers.

Great Product!

Publié par Reviewer3021531 le Jan 06, 2008

This is a interesting tasting sweetener which as the jar suggests is very similar to molasses. However trying to open the bloody thing proved to be a little difficult. Great product if you can not hurt your hands opening it!

articles 1-10 sur 24