FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
View/Edit Cart Payer

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€5.02

€5.42

Économie de: €0.40 (7 % de remise)

Écrire un commentaire

2 Étoiles
1 Étoiles
Commentaires | English
Trier par

Perfect low glycemic sugar for my baking needs

Publié par Reviewer1880295 le Jan 25, 2010

I've recently started using this by making a syrup out of it to use in recipes that call for either honey or agave nectar, and it works beautifully as an alternative to those: 1 1/4 c. palm sugar 1/2 c. water Bring to boil on medium heat stirring to dissolve sugar. Stop stirring and continue to boil for 3 minutes. It will thicken up as it cools.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Nature`s own pure, sweet, delicious "sugar"

Publié par Reviewer2124231 le Apr 07, 2011

Great taste, very affordable, and much better to use than other sweeteners. Here in Norway this product costs about $37. But thanks to iHerb i can now replace all of my white sugar with this healthier "sugar", without having to think of the cost. Will buy again and again and again and again!! But they should really call this "Coconut Flower Nectar" (or something like that. People are easily scared by the sugar name)

Too good!

Publié par Reviewer3060686 le Feb 20, 2012

Beware, because this palm sugar is dangerously good! Ok, joking aside I can still say that this beats any other brown /organic sugar I have ever tried. It has replaced honey as my preferred sweetener because of its delicate taste and not to mention the benefit of the minerals etc it contains. Knowing that this is fair-trade and helping families to an income makes it taste even sweeter to me... Try it in your warm cocoa- simply too good !

Love this sugar

Publié par Reviewer2805557 le Nov 03, 2010

This sugar is natural and not too sweet. It tastes delicious with a distinctive flavour. Wonderful on oatmeal etc. Low glycemic is a bonus.

awesome!

Publié par Reviewer2505410 le Jan 19, 2010

kudos to iherb for carrying palm sugar, wonderfully good in all my baking, etc. Can be used in same ratio as table sugar. Has a glycemic index of only 35 & a lot of nutrient value, especially minerals! I'll be using this as my main sugar substitute from now on.

Great taste and low GI

Publié par Reviewer3021647 le Jan 19, 2010

My husband loves it! He would only eat cane sugar before but now I have him successfully converted to this lower GI sweetener.

Organic Palm sugar

Publié par Reviewer2207490 le Dec 07, 2009

I love the flavor of this! It works great in place of sugar.

I love this company

Publié par Reviewer2463518 le May 07, 2010

Tastes delicious. All their products are top notch and this one is no different.

works well in baking

Publié par x-tine le Nov 08, 2010

I have had great results substituting dry sugar 1:1 with this this product; works well in cookies, brownies, muffins, etc., especially recipies that call for brown sugar. Palm sugar has a lower glycemic index than regular sugar and agave. And this product is certified organic too.

Awesome!

Publié par Reviewer1350062 le Feb 05, 2010

This is the best sugar I have tried so far and seriously, I have tried them all. I cannot seem to find out if this sugar contains Lauric Acid like coconut oil, but it doesn't cause my fungus rash to come back so I am sold. Essential for Thai cooking too.

articles 1-10 sur 210