FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
View/Edit Cart Payer

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€28.98

€36.24

Économie de: €7.26 (20 % de remise)

Écrire un commentaire

Commentaires | English
Trier par

Delighted and grateful

Publié par Reviewer2542954 le Aug 18, 2009

I am delighted and grateful to find such an important supplement at a resonable price. Being on a limited income, I still deserve to do everything I can to keep myself healthy and I know acai berry is really helpful, especially for weight control and alertness.

Supplement

Publié par archeiherb le Oct 24, 2015

Acai is a kind of amazon superfruit,which is the best antioxidant. I put this powder into youghurt or eat straightly. I think acai powder of this brand is the best one.Remember refrigeration after open.

moisurizer

Publié par Reviewer2023245 le Mar 03, 2009

I used this to make my own moisturizer , a bit of a process , but so far so good , too soon to really tell though .

My Smoothie Boost

Publié par Reviewer2199321 le Jul 28, 2009

I add acai powder to my blueberry smoothie for a nutritional boost. I like having the freeze-dried product because it offers more of the fruit than acai juice. And it is easier to handle and more cost effective than the juice.

Acai is great

Publié par Reviewer1929049 le Apr 21, 2009

I love acai protein shakes. I ran out of powder and was using frozen acai pulp smoothie packets only to flavor my protein shakes. Now that I have a new supply of acai powder I don't like the powder in my protein shakes. But Navitas Naturals powders are good quality. I guess I just prefer the frozen pulp instead now.

Great!

Publié par Reviewer2333250 le Apr 27, 2009

As always, terrific service, excellent prices!

Acai Powder

Publié par Reviewer2914288 le Nov 15, 2008

This is a great product, and a great price. It tastes great mixed in my morning shake with a bit of berry fruit mixed in too.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Keep the good work iHerb.com

Publié par Reviewer3092074 le Feb 08, 2009

The shipping was unbelievable fast. I did not expect to receive the product in so short time. I am very happy with the transaction. The package came in perfect condition. I did give the “iHerb.com” address to few of my co-worker to order. Thanks iHerb.com.

highly recommended

Publié par Reviewer2545185 le Mar 02, 2009

this stuff is fabulous... a key ingredient in my morning smoothie. it's also a great value, considering the cost of most other pure forms of acai. highly recommended.

Super super food!!!

Publié par healthymuslimah le Feb 26, 2016

Acai is PACKED with antioxidants!!! Loved this product (great to make blueberry, acai and chia berry pudding) BUT is is quite expensive!

articles 1-10 sur 49