FR

View/Edit Cart Payer

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€6.37

€10.10

Économie de: €3.74 (37% off)

Écrire un commentaire

Commentaires | English
Trier par

Good product

Posted by 5193825611348660544 on Mar 18, 2016

both ı and my husband felt the effects in just few days. we felt emotionally settled less stressed less tired. we took half of the recommended dose for eight weeks. husband felt heavy on the heart last two weeks. ı felt no ill effects. my skin looks better metabolism works better. overall happy with product.

Finally - my Golden Bullet to health

Posted by AIM-FOR-GOOD-HEALTH on Mar 15, 2016

I have suffered from sleep problems for 30 years and Chronic fatigue for 5 years. In the end I resolved my issue by addressing over-stressed adrenals and took this potent Chinese herb, Schizandra - miracle stuff. I am now cured of Chronic fatigue, stress and insomnia. This herb is a great de-stressor. Takes around 2 hrs to work and suddenly you feel very relaxed yet also gently but perceptibly energised. Incredible. In my experience it is critical to get to the root cause of your symptoms in order to succeed in aiming for good health. This herb has transformed my life. In addition my facial skin has tightened up (less slack), Schizandra is known for its beautifying effect to the skin and also its support for the liver amongst many other things. I prefer Nature's Way Schizandra as it is wild grown in China. Schizandra is particularly susceptible to pesticide residues if not wild grown. (Be sure to visit my page for my 100 plus reviews by clicking on my username.)

Seems to help.

Posted by theunextreme on Feb 12, 2015

Can't say for sure if it has helped yet. I feel good though!

Energy

Posted by 5485835979075533527 on Jan 22, 2015

Great for energy. Have used it for 6 months now and noticed an energy boost.

Five stars

Posted by 4761740030425700166 on Dec 02, 2014

Very good product! So far these seem to be working well.

Posted by Socrates on Aug 30, 2014

I have used Rhodiola for the past few months and it helped with depression and exhaustion. I decided to add Eleuthero and Schizandra as well. Since starting to use Schizandra I feel even more calm and composed compared to before. I love my adaptogen regiment.

Schizandra Fruit, 580 mg, 100 Capsules

Posted by 5005089438077052272 on May 05, 2014

One of best products, after long use feel changes,feel better,for sure new order will be soon.

very expensive

Posted by 4871441214480765874 on Mar 05, 2014

very expensive i wnat 300 caps bottle

Schizandra for hormonal balance!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

I am taking this herb for fertility the second half of my cycle. It nourishes the liver, which is vital to hormonal balance and is shown to support immunity, endocrine and nervous system function. It aids stress related infertility. I so hope it will work! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Glad I found this

Posted by Elpojohn on Nov 12, 2013

This ancient Chinese fruit supplement works.

articles 1-10 sur 84