FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
View/Edit Cart Payer

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€6.73

€10.50

Économie de: €3.78 (36 % de remise)

Désolé, ce produit n’est plus en stock.

Écrire un commentaire

Commentaires | English
Trier par

Wonderful I feel great!

Publié par Reviewer1927983 le Apr 06, 2009

my horrible nasal allergies are MUCH improved!skin has nicer tone...its a lighter color (in a good way) and I bought it for adrenals and im doing great! just been a week.. but no naps. no brain fog... not as forgetful, glands are not all swollen around neck and TMJ is better I also have hypothyroid but youre supposed to make sure youre treating the adrenals before and during thryoid treatment.. im taking this along with desiccated adrenals glands (bovine) also desiccated thyroid glands too (porcine) so far so good.! im feeling my OLD self and I mean wayyy long ago! its supposed to be excellent for liver too im also taking pantethine (adrenal support) pantethine is a better more natural alternative to PREDNISONE which has bad side effects... for those with auo=immune disease take pentethine which aklso REMOVES TOXINS from the body from candida!!! (yeast infections) all these things I mentioned are synergistic (these problems often occur together) so I thought id mention them to help others..just less than a year ago I literally believed I was dying for all my symptoms and even quit work. Now im rearing to go. Have a Good Day!!

quality + price

Publié par Reviewer1161581 le Nov 28, 2007

Excellent product. Though it is an adaptogen (supposed to calm you if you are tense, and give you energy if you are tired), it definitely falls on the 'energy' side for me. I take it mornings & early afternoon, but later than that it makes it harder to go to sleep. Great value & quality, as always from iHerb.

I LOVE THIS ADAPTOGEN!

Publié par Reviewer1821597 le Sep 17, 2009

Increases my energy; reduces my appetite, nervous energy, mood swings, and acne! By the second month, my PMS was almost nonexistent (I suffer from Endometriosis- crippling menstrual pains). I take two around 7-8am and two around 2pm. If I take the second dose any later I have a lot of trouble falling asleep and staying asleep. If you are stopping this, I recommend first dropping the dosage to half for a week to avoid any hormone upsets. Be patient if you don't see immediate results. It make take up to two months.

Nature's Way Schizandra Fruit

Publié par Reviewer2471252 le Feb 27, 2008

The only thing I can say about it is it works just as it says it does and I have never noticed such a difference since I swithced from Ron's Teagarden Schizandra to Nature's Way. Taking Schizandra by capsule disolves into the system better for a more complete absorbtion. The capsule seems more potent than when I was taking it in liquid form.

Publié par Reviewer3321510 le Mar 15, 2010

My husband now takes this regularly, and it has definately improved his disposition! He is more optimistic, has more energy, and just happier in general. It also improved his (ahem...) stamina. Dratically so. Will definately reorder.

Amazing for the liver

Publié par Reviewer1227921 le Mar 18, 2010

I have always had a sluggish liver. I am taking a medicine I need to take and it has been causing my liver to get inflamed and swell up, and raised my liver enzymes. Schizandra is by far the best herb/vitamin I have tried over twenty years.

Finally - my Golden Bullet to health

Publié par AIM-FOR-GOOD-HEALTH le Mar 15, 2016

I have suffered from sleep problems for 30 years and Chronic fatigue for 5 years. In the end I resolved my issue by addressing over-stressed adrenals and took this potent Chinese herb, Schizandra - miracle stuff. I am now cured of Chronic fatigue, stress and insomnia. This herb is a great de-stressor. Takes around 2 hrs to work and suddenly you feel very relaxed yet also gently but perceptibly energised. Incredible. In my experience it is critical to get to the root cause of your symptoms in order to succeed in aiming for good health. This herb has transformed my life. In addition my facial skin has tightened up (less slack), Schizandra is known for its beautifying effect to the skin and also its support for the liver amongst many other things. I prefer Nature's Way Schizandra as it is wild grown in China. Schizandra is particularly susceptible to pesticide residues if not wild grown. (Be sure to visit my page for my 100 plus reviews by clicking on my username.)

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Schizandra & iHerb are great!

Publié par Reviewer2879154 le Jan 08, 2008

Great product - totally eliminates allergies! Thanks for carrying it because I can't seem to find it except online.

Schizandra

Publié par Reviewer1792311 le Aug 24, 2008

I don't know why but it helps with my thinking process. I use it for that reason mostly.

Relaxing

Publié par Reviewer2940091 le Sep 23, 2008

I feel more relaxed while taking this product.

articles 1-10 sur 84