FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Réduction :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€4.89

€7.64

Économie de: €2.74 (36 % de remise)

Écrire un commentaire

Désolé, ce produit n’est plus en stock.

Commentaires | English
Trier par

Wonder herb

Publié par Reviewer2005839 le Oct 28, 2009

Oregon Grape Root's natural antibiotic and antifungal properties and stimulation of the production of bile have done wonders to ameliorate several chronic conditions I suffered for years, including irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) and systemic candida. Nature's Way makes a high quality yet affordable product which has been life-changing for me. I cannot recommend it more highly.

Blood purifier

Publié par Reviewer1543606 le Dec 19, 2008

I bought this for my husband to take as a blood purifier for acne, it really is helping, his outbreak is going away, skin is getting clear.

Natures Way, Oregon Grape Root

Publié par Reviewer2157235 le Oct 01, 2008

Wonderful blood purifier. I take with Red Clover to boost effect. Good for the liver, skin and blood. I Love i-herb for the excellent value, selection of choices within desired product type, quality/freshness, pricing and speed of service and delivery which is absolutely unmatched within the industry! Don't even bother going elsewhere, you won't find a better selection, price or level of customer service!

PERFECT SOLUTION TO UTI'S

Publié par Reviewer1822746 le Jul 19, 2010

THIS IS A COUSIN TO BARBERRY BARK OF ROOT AND IS GREAT FOR URINARY TRACT INFECTIONS WITHOUT ANY SIDE EFFECTS LIKE YOU GET WITH ANTIBIOTICS. BARBERRY IS PREFERRABLE FOR UTI'S, BUT IS DIFFICULT TO FIND. IHERB: PLEASE START CARRYING BARBERRY BARK OF ROOT. THANKS

great product

Publié par Reviewer3098696 le Nov 03, 2009

i gotthis product for my son because i heard it was good for acne he has only been using it for about a week but it seems to be clearing his skin...iherb.com is really great and the shipping is really chaep so i will be using it more.

Itching Skin

Publié par Reviewer2582943 le Nov 03, 2007

Product most helpful with relieving skin itchies r/t an internal healing process.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

less itching and clearer skin

Publié par Reviewer1889230 le Apr 05, 2010

I use this to reduce the itching caused by a permanent skin rash on my shin. I believe it helps. I also notice less blemishes on my face. I notice the affects of hangers are less severe if I take this before I go to bed.

ORR

Publié par Reviewer2563751 le Jan 18, 2010

I took for 5 days and all pimles on my jaw were gone. I will continue to use this brand OGR product.

Great

Publié par iherbchic le May 07, 2010

There is an improvement in my skin and immune support. I will definitely buy this again.

Grape Root

Publié par myreviews le Jul 09, 2013

A very healthy purifying product. I've noticed my skin getting better and my mood improved as well :)

articles 1-10 sur 55