FR

View/Edit Cart Payer

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€5.55

€8.81

Économie de: €3.26 (37% off)

Écrire un commentaire

Commentaires | English
Trier par

Awesome

Posted by 5065114798140111838 on Jul 26, 2015

They offer GREAT prices and I LOVE THAT YOU CAN READ THE TESTIMONIALS OF THE PRODUCTS AND THERE USES!

MAGIC STUFF!!!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2687854 on Jun 04, 2015

I bought Nettle after being told by someone it was good for weight loss. Haven't had any success with that BUT I find this stuff absolutely MAGIC for bladder problems that most of us ladies have as we get older. Works almost instantly. Will definitely keep on buying it.

Great product

Posted by 5619068988191588120 on Apr 19, 2015

I have been using it for a couple of days now and I noticed that my allergic rhinitis attack is lesser.

nettle

Posted by Reviewer2203649 on Mar 01, 2015

I use nettle to control runny nose during cold season... work great....

Good stuff

Posted by 5102247090103082160 on Dec 09, 2014

Great economical way to take stinging nettle. Keeps my hair vibrant and bushy.

Take it to control my acne problem

Posted by monwatt on Dec 05, 2014

I take saw palmetto everyday to reduce the oil production. I can really feel that since taking saw palmetto, my skin is slightly clearer, my back acne is getting better. Now I'm adding Nettle Leaf as it works best when taken with saw palmetto. Saw Palmetto & Nettle Leaf everyday, try it if you have greasy skin or acne problem. Will keep repurchasing!!

Works great for allergies and prostate.

Posted by Reviewer2087692 on May 05, 2014

I always trust Nature's Way brand because it works! Allergy medication alone does not work completely for me during allergy season when my eustachian tubes plug up. Taking Nettle with allergy medications does the job! My husband uses it for his prostate issues and it works for him, too.

Great

Posted by Trinity on Mar 29, 2014

A very good product. Cleans the blood and urinary system very well. I used to have very heavy periods and I started taking Nettles and Horsetail for the reason, as well as pure cranberry juice from time to time, and they have helped me tremendously. No more excessive bleeding, cramps and pain. The price is quite reasonable as well and there are no fillers or binders in this product. I used to take NOW's Nettle Root and Nettle Leaf, but because of the binders and fillers in them, such as magnesium stearate, I stopped taking them.

convenient

Posted by Reviewer1537729 on Jan 14, 2014

better than brewing nettle tea!

I was irritated