FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Réduction :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€5.79

€9.03

Économie de: €3.25 (36 % de remise)

Désolé, ce produit n’est plus en stock.

Écrire un commentaire
Commentaires | English
Trier par

Stops sneezing/hay fever

Publié par Reviewer1770859 le Jun 17, 2009

Fantastic product. 2 caps stops sneezing attacks within 15 minutes or so.

For increasing Calcium naturally

Publié par Reviewer1722464 le Feb 22, 2009

In addition to its calming effect, helping to reduce inflammation, and usefulness for Allergies, I take nettle in place of calcium supplement. I am a 46 year old female who does not take calcium supplement or dairy but taking nettle herb has kept my calcium levels nicely in the reference range!

Great on Salads!

Publié par Reviewer2409123 le Jan 13, 2012

This is a wonderful addition to salads. I just open the capsule and pour it over salads and it give it a great flavor as well as adding nutrition.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Even Better Than Anticipated!

Publié par Reviewer1705579 le Jan 02, 2009

I have terrible indoor/outdoor allergies. I used Zertec alone and it helped a little in the day to day, but not when I am exposed to heavy-duty allergens. I went home to my parent's family farm for Christmas break and expected to be miserable. I brought Nettle with, and used it in conjunction with Quercetin and Zertec, and I was allergy free for the entire three weeks I was home. I recommend this product.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

great for sinus problems!!

Publié par Reviewer3331279 le Mar 04, 2009

I love this product! I use this and olive leaf extract to keep my sinus congestion (which gen would lead to an asthma flairup)in tack. Thank god i have not had an asthma attack in 2 years!!...to where as before i was taking all kind of asthma meds and nasal steroids and paying alot for meds and md bills that were NOT HELPING! God bless iherb!i feel so fortunate to have found them .They offer GREAT prices and i LOVE THAT YOU CAN READ THE TESTIMONIALS OF THE PRODUCTS AND THERE USES!

Happy with results

Publié par Reviewer2154526 le Apr 27, 2011

Haven't had to take any OTC allergy medication at all since starting the Nettle. Very pleased.

Nature's Way, Nettle Herb

Publié par Reviewer2813233 le Sep 13, 2008

Great for seasonal allergies without the side effects and is 1/2 the price paid @ the health store. I've used it for years!

The Best for Allergies

Publié par Reviewer1214804 le Mar 27, 2009

This stuff works the best for allergies, by far! I used to take a few when I felt my allergies coming on and it helped BUT you really need to take it all the time for the full effect. I take one in the morning and one in the evening (been doing so for about 2 months now) and my eyes haven't watered, itched, or burned and I barely sneeze at all. I skipped a couple days while waiting to reorder and I was sneezing all over the place! My boyfriend has excruciating allergies and since taking Nettle regularly, he has had minimal symptoms. This is even safe to sprinkle in your pet's food if he/she has allergies--my one cat gets a runny eye and the sneezies every now and then and half a capsule in her food clears it right up (and it has no taste so she doesn't even know it's in there). Also, iherb has the BEST prices, customer service, and fastest shipping out there!

good all around herb

Publié par RhondiLynne le Oct 21, 2007

This herb is a mild diuretic, it also helps stregthen the thyroid, and is an all around good nutritive herb.

ok

Publié par Reviewer1308126 le Dec 15, 2011

I started to try this product after reading so many reviews about it. I have a hayfever I found I havn't had any allergic condition since I took this. I will keep it up!!!

articles 1-10 sur 55