July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Nature's Way, Nettle Leaf, 435 mg, 100 Capsules

€4.44
€7.05
Savings of: €2.61 (37% Off)

good product!

Posted by Reviewer3309577 on Sep 07, 2009

overall i felt good while using it. Except that I used to sweat a lot and it used to rash my skin a bit. It worked as a good diuretic for me. I recommend this for people with hairloss as my hairloss got totally cured with this product.

Even Better Than Anticipated!

Posted by Reviewer1705579 on Jan 02, 2009

I have terrible indoor/outdoor allergies. I used Zertec alone and it helped a little in the day to day, but not when I am exposed to heavy-duty allergens. I went home to my parent's family farm for Christmas break and expected to be miserable. I brought Nettle with, and used it in conjunction with Quercetin and Zertec, and I was allergy free for the entire three weeks I was home. I recommend this product.

great for sinus problems!!

Posted by Reviewer3331279 on Mar 04, 2009

I love this product! I use this and olive leaf extract to keep my sinus congestion (which gen would lead to an asthma flairup)in tack. Thank god i have not had an asthma attack in 2 years!!...to where as before i was taking all kind of asthma meds and nasal steroids and paying alot for meds and md bills that were NOT HELPING! God bless iherb!i feel so fortunate to have found them .They offer GREAT prices and i LOVE THAT YOU CAN READ THE TESTIMONIALS OF THE PRODUCTS AND THERE USES!

Stops sneezing/hay fever

Posted by Reviewer1770859 on Jun 17, 2009

Fantastic product. 2 caps stops sneezing attacks within 15 minutes or so.

Great on Salads!

Posted by Reviewer2409123 on Jan 13, 2012

This is a wonderful addition to salads. I just open the capsule and pour it over salads and it give it a great flavor as well as adding nutrition.